God Commanded Him

The Lord shut him in and God commanded him.  The waters increased, and and the flood was forty days upon the earth,  and bare up the ark,  and lift it up above the earth.  The waters prevailed and increased greatly upon the earth.  Upon the face of the waters the ark went.  Upon the earth the waters prevailed.  The high hills, that were under heaven,  were covered.  The waters and the mountains were covered.

Fowl and cattle,  and every creeping thing,  they were destroyed.  Every man whose nostrils was the breath of life,  that was in the dry land.  Every living substance was destroyed that was upon the face of the ground,  man and cattle,  creeping things and the fowl of the heaven.  Were destroyed from the earth.  Only Noah was alive, and the ones with him.

Noah was remembered by God.  Every living thing and all the cattle that was with him in the ark.  To pass over the earth,  and the waters God made a wind.  The fountains and and the windows of heaven was stopped.  The rain was restrained and the waters returned from the earth.  The waters were abated after the hundred and fifty days.

The ark rested in the seventh month,  on the seventeenth day of the month,  upon the mountains of Ararat.  The waters decreased until the tenth month.  The tenth month,  on the first day of the month,  were the tops of the mountains seen.

  The tenth month,  on the first day of the month,  were the tops of the mountains seen