Opened A Door

I have opened a door for you that no one can shut.  I know all things about you.  You obeyed my word and did not deny me.  You have little strength so look,  I will force those who belong to Satan those liars who say they are Jews but are not,  to come and bow at your feet,  To acknowledge you are the one I love.

I will protect you from testing that will come upon the world,  those who belong to the world.  I will come quickly and you will hold on to what you have,  so no one can take away your crown.  To those who are victorious they will become pillars in the Temple of my God,  and never have to leave it.  My name will be written on them,  and they will be citizens in the city of God.  The new Jerusalem that comes down from Heaven from my God.  With my name inscribed upon them.  Listen to the Spirit and understand what the Spirit is saying to the churches.

You are neither hot nor cold.  I wish you were one or the other.  But you are like lukewarm water,  and I will spit you out of my mouth.  I am rich you say.  I have everything I want.  I don't need anything.  You don't realize you are miserable and poor and blind and naked.  Buy gold from me I advise you,  that has been purified by fire.  Then you will be rich and buy white garments so you will not be shamed by your nakedness.  Buy ointment for your eyes so you can see.  I will correct and discipline everyone I love.  Turn from your indifference.  

I stand at the door and knock.  If you hear me calling open the door.  I will come in and we will share a meal as friends,  Everyone who is victorious I will invite to sit with me on my throne,  Anyone who will listen to the Spirit and understand what the Spirit is saying to the churches.

"  If you like this chapter,  please consider giving it a vote.