Woman And Dragon

There was a pregnant woman with twelve stars on her head.  She cried out in pain of labor waiting on delivery.  Then there was a large red dragon with seven heads and ten horns,  and seven crowns on his heads.  He threw to the earth one third of the stars that was dragged down with his tale.  Before the woman he stood,  as she was about to give birth.  As soon as the baby was born he was ready to devour it.  She had a boy and he would rule all nations with an iron rod.  Then the child was snatched from the dragon and took to God on his throne.

God had a place for the woman where she fled into the wilderness and had care for 1,260 days.  There was war in heaven and Michael and the angels fought the dragon and it was forced out of heaven.  The ancient serpent called the Devil,  or Satan,  was thrown to earth with all the angels after deceiving the world.

Across the heavens there was shouting.  The accuser was thrown to earth and they defeated him because of the blood of the lamb and because of testimony.  They were not afraid to die.  On the earth and the sea terror will come.  The Devil has come to you in great anger,  because he has very little time.

The dragon realized he had been thrown to earth and he pursued the woman to give birth to the child.  Instead she was given two wings like a eagle.  This would allow her to fly to the place for her in the wilderness,  so she would be cared for and protected from the dragon.  From a flood of water that came from its mouth the dragon tried to drown the woman.  But the earth helped her by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that came from the mouth of the dragon.  He declared war against her and her children because he was angry.  Also any that kept God's commandments and that confess they belong to Jesus.

  Also any that kept God's commandments and that confess they belong to Jesus