Seven Churches

God blesses the one who reads the prophecy to the church.  The ones who listen to it he will bless.  It is near time for things to pass.

Letter from the seven churches of Asia,  who come from the seven fold Spirit before his throne,  the one who is from grace and peace,  who is and always will be,  from Jesus Christ,  who is faithful and witness to these things.  First to rise from the dead and commander of all rulers of the world.

From his love he has freed us from our sins by shedding his blood for us.  Made us his kingdom and his priests who serve before God his Father.  Give him everlasting joy as he rules forever.  

As he comes with the clouds of Heaven and everyone will see him.  Even the ones who pierced him.  Nations of the earth will weep because of him.

He is the beginning and the end.  The Alpha and the Omega.  He is the one who is,  who always will be,  and the one to still come.  The Almighty One.

We are partners of Jesus in suffering and in the Kingdom and patient endurance.  Exiled to the island of Patmos for preaching the word of God and speaking about Jesus.  Worshiping in the spirit,  it was the Lord's Day.  There was a loud voice behind me,  a voice that sounded like a trumpet blast.  Write down everything you see,  send it to the seven churches.

I turned to see who was speaking to me and saw seven gold lamp stands.  In the middle was the Son of Man.  Wearing a robe with gold sash across his chest.  As white as snow were his head and hair.  Like flames of fire were his eyes.  Bright as bronze were his feet,  Like ocean waves his voice thundered.  In his right hand there was the seven stars,  and a sword came from his mouth.  Bright as the sun in all its brilliance was his face,

At his feet I fell like dead.  He said "  don't be afraid!  I am the first and the last,  as he laid his right hand on me.  I am the living one that died.  Forever and ever I am alive!  The keys of death and the grave,  I hold.  The things that are happening  and that will happen later,  write down.  This is the meaning of the seven stars in my right hand and the seven gold lamp stands.  Seven stars are the angels of the seven churches,  and the seven lamp stands are the seven churches.

"  If you like this chapter,  please consider giving it a vote.