Life

Think of life and what you can do.  Your eye sight might be weak,  but your vision will increase.  It can be dangerous growing old.  There are many pitfalls and the trail is treacherous.  You need to be prepared.  It is going to come and you know it.  God did not keep it a secret.  As you grow older you are not blazing a trail.  You have time to prepare if you take the time.  There are many case studies to consider.  Do not blame God if growing old catches you by surprise.  He gives plenty of warnings and advice.

You will try to hold on to your lives and give up true life.  But if you give up your life to God you will have true life.  

You have those who will protect it and those who will pursue it.  You don't need to have the most years in life,  but the most life in your years.  

There is much wonder to life.  Pursue it,  hunt for it,  sell out to get it.  Do not settle for second rate life.  Your gold is not to live long but to live.

Much time will pass,  the years will fade,  then life ends,  and you have to do things while there is time.

Before the end of the journey you have to be prepared.  

If you are anticipating the destination and I hope you are.  Then be ready when you get home.  The enemy is not your age.  It is just a reminder that home is near.

  It is just a reminder that home is near