Chapter 2

Brothers are against each other and jealous.  One is sold and he turned out good.  The other was bad.  He wanted what was not his.  He wanted pain and hurt.

A woman wanted sex with this man and he told her no.  She made a vow to get even.  So she told lies and tried to get him into trouble.  That is called a scarlet woman.  Then they get what they want and they will ruin a man's life. She was burned to death.

A man was taken to Egypt to a King.  He lived in this King's house and did good for his self.  The King trusted this man.

Then when men found out they plotted against him and had him put into prison.  This man was strong and had faith. Then he had dreams and he could explain them. That is what he did.

He was a ruler and people had respect for him. But then trouble started in Israel.  A snake turned into a stick.  Blood became water and so many things was happening.  All miracles. 

There were many things like frogs,  gnats, flies, disease, boils, hail, locusts, death, pass over, and more.  That men had to deal with.

People wanted food and to have their way. They did not pray unless they wanted something.  The same is true now!

There were many fights and war.  There was many rules and laws and people did not like it.  But there was also offerings.

Then you have love,  hope,  promises,  and people are counted.  There are also many blessings and miracles.  People will also be punished for doing wrong.