Hail And Burning Coals

As I walk ropes of death surround me and over me swept the floods of destruction.  Around me the grave wrapped its ropes and in my face death stared.  The earth did quake and it trembled.  The mountains shook because of his anger.  From his nose smoke poured out and from his mouth came flames.  From him came coals that were glowing.  

Beneath his feet there were dark clouds as he flew on an angel.  With wings of the wind.  There were rain clouds and he was in darkness.  There was hail and burning coals.  He scattered his enemies and shot arrows.  They were confused and lightning flashed.  The foundations of the earth were bare and you could see the bottom of the sea.  

Out of deep waters and drew me out and delivered me from my enemies.  There were some who hated me and was way to strong for me.  When I was weak they attacked me.  To a place of safety I was led.  Since I was innocent I was compensated because I kept his ways.  

I will not follow evil or abandon him.  Show yourself to be faithful.  Show integrity and show yourself pure.  Show yourself hostile to the wicked.  Those who are humble you rescue.  Then you humiliate the proud.  You gave me life and light up my darkness.  The army I can crush and I can scale any wall.

For all who seek he is your shield.  He is like a rock so strong and he gives me strength.  I am safe and I am sure of myself.  Among the mountains tops I am led to safety.  I am ready for battle and can shoot a arrow.  I have salvation his hand supports me.  I am great and I do not slip from the path.  

I caught my enemies,  they were conquered.  They could not get up,  they fell under my feet.  Those who hate me are gone,  no one came to save them.  They were carried by the wind like dust.  Into the gutter they went.  

I am ruler over nations and have victory over my accusers.  They lose control and are frightened.  The ones who hurt me he will pay back.  From my enemies he rescues me.  He shows his love.