Covenant

God told Noah and his sons,  a covenant with thee I will make.  Never to send another flood to kill animals or living creatures and destroy the earth.  There will be rainbows in the clouds.  

A single language was spoken at one time.  As men talked about a project.  To build a large city that reaches to the sky with a tower.  The Lord was thinking what will they do later.  Nothing will be impossible.  

But they were gave a different language and no one understood each other.  Well that ended the building of the city.  The city is called Babel,  where the Lord confused the people with many languages.  

Abram had to leave his family,  father's house,  and country to the land where the Lord wanted him to go.  Then he would become the father of all nations.  He would then be a blessing and famous.  Families would be blessed because of him.

Abram departed as told and was at the oak at Moreh.  That was inhabited by Canaanites.  He was gave the land and told to build an alter to commemorate the Lord's visit.  Then he traveled on and set up camp in a hill country.  

There was a famine and Abram went to wait it out.  As he said to Sarai,  "you are a very beautiful woman".  But she must say she is his sister,  so he will not be killed.  All that saw her was aware of her beauty.  She was placed into a harem.  Because of her the Lord sent a bad plague.  Then he was questioned of why he told a lie.  Wanted to know why he lied about her being his sister. Then they were all sent away.