Gold

The gold lost its luster.  As it became dull and got scattered in the streets.  The children is the weight of the world.  More precious than gold.  Yet they were treated like pots of clay.  Even the animals feed their young,  but not the people of Israel.  They ignore the children's cries.

The richest people now beg on the street for food.  The ones who lived in palaces now search in the garbage for food.  The guilt of the people is greater than that of Sodom,  they have no one to help them.

With glowing health the princes were as clean as snow and as elegant as jewels at one time.  But now their faces are black like soot and no one knows them.  Their skin is dry and hard like wood,  as it clings to their bones.  They are better to die by hunger,  then to be killed by the sword.  The women though tenderhearted cooked their children and ate them to survive siege.

Now the Lord is satisfied.  The anger has been poured out and a fire in Jerusalem burned the city to its found.  Because of the sins of the priests and prophets,  and shedding innocent blood.  Defiled by blood that no one would touch them,  as they wandered through the streets blindly.  

"  If you like this chapter,  please consider giving it a vote.