Recedes

A wind was blown across the waters,  and floods began to disappear.  Water sources quit gushing and rain stopped.  Now the boat did rest on the mountains.  The waters continued to go down and peaks did appear.

In the boat Noah did open a window and then a raven was released.  Until the earth was dry it flew back and forth.  A dove was sent next to see if it could find dry ground.  But the water was to high still and the dove could not find dry land.  It then went back to Noah,  and it was taken inside.  Then the dove was released again after seven days and it did return with a fresh olive leaf in it's beak.  The water was just about gone Noah now knew.  Then yet again the dove was sent out and this time it did not return.

After about 10 and a half months Noah lifted the cover to look.  Water was drying up.  At last the earth was dry after two months.  Then God told them all to leave.  That is what they all did.

A alter was made then to the Lord and sacrificed on it was the animals.  The Lord was pleased.  The earth will not be destroyed with people's thoughts or actions said the Lord.  Even though there is evil from childhood. There will always be harvest and springtime,  heat and cold,  summer and winter,  day and night.