Silence

Don't sit by silence and inactive.  To your enemies don't you hear the tumult.  Do you not see what the arrogant enemies are doing?  They are laying plans against you,  and have schemes against you.  Laying plans against your family.  They say let us wipe out Israel as a nation.  The memory of its existence will no longer be.  They signed a treaty against you.  

God,  blow them away like the whirling dust,  like chaff before the wind!  Like a flame that sets mountains ablaze,  and a fire roars through a forest.  Chase them with your storms,  terrify them with your tempests,  disgrace them until they submit to your name.  Let them be terrified and be ashamed.  Make them failures in everything they do.  Until they learn you are the Lord.  You are the most High.  Supreme over all the earth.

I long to enter your dwelling place,  to enter the courts of the Lord.  I shall shout to the Lord and the sparrow finds a home there.  Happy are those who live in your house.  Those are happy who are strong in the Lord.  As they walk through the Valley of Weeping,  where it will become a place of springs,  pools of blessings,  where they will grow stronger.  To be a gate keeper in the house of my God than to live the good life in the homes of the wicked.  For God is is our light and protector.  To us he gives grace and glory.  If you do what is right God will not hold back no good thing for you.