The Prayer

He looked up to heaven and said,  "Father,  the time has come.  Glorify your son so he can give back to you.  For he has authority over everyone in all the earth.  To each one you have gave him he gives eternal life.  Everything you told to do I did.  Bring me into the glory we shared before the world began.  They were in the world,  and I told them about you,  as you gave them to me.  They were always yours and they have kept their word.  Everything I have is a gift from you,  with the words you give me.  They believe you sent me because I came from you.

For those you have given to me,  my prayer is for them.  You gave them back to me and they are my glory.  I am coming to you and leaving them behind.  Let them be united just as we are.  I kept them safe,  while I was here.  The only one lost was headed for destruction,  as your word said.  I told them many things so they would have joy and now I am coming to you.  They do not belong to the world so the world hates them.  But I gave them your word.  Keep them safe from evil I am not asking for them to be taken out of this world.  Teach them your words of truth, make them pure and holy.  I am sending them into the world,  as you did me.  Myself to you I give entirely so they may be entirely yours.

For all those who believed in my testimony I am praying.  I pray for them all to be as one just as you and I are one.  I am in you and you are in me and they will be in us.  I give to them the glory you gave me,  so they can be as one,  as we are.  We will all be perfect as one.  You love them as much as you love me.  The glory you gave me was before the world began.

  The glory you gave me was before the world began