Baby

Sarah laughed when she heard she would have a baby.  Because she thought she and her husband was to old.  But the Lord asked why she laughed.  Is there anything impossible with or too hard for the Lord.

As they finished their meal they went on to Sodom and Abraham went some of the way with them.  The Lord said I will not destroy even if it is just ten.  The conversation was over and the Lord went on his way.

When evening came two angels was at the front of the city of Sodom.  Sitting there was Lot.  He bowed to them and told them to come in so he could wash their feet,  and they would be his guests until morning.  He had a meal for them and then got ready for sleep.  But men surrounded his house.  They demanded he bring them out so they could have sex with them.

But Lot shut the door to talk to them.  He asked them to not do this wicked thing.  He told them he had two daughters that were virgins.  Then he said please leave the men alone and take my daughters!  

But they did not want to hear that instead they started breaking down the door.  But they stood no chance because two angels reached out to Lot and pulled him in.  The men of Sodom was blinded and could not find the door.