Bonus chapter #2

Dedicated to Mayu_Irani ArShi_Angel Sindhu0105

Arnav Pov

Stirring in sleep, I tried to roll on my side only to get restricted. Suppressing the irritation, I looked down at her. With serene face, slightly opened mouth, plaited hairs she looked gorgeous than she was in any make-up. Lying on my chest, prisoned between my arms, her breath passed through the fabric of my T-shirt touching my heart. It's like dream come true for me. She in my arms, loving me to the core, doing things for me with extreme care and love was all I dreamed.

Raising my head a bit, I pressed my lips on her vermillion covered partition. She stirred a bit and snuggled close to me. Relishing her being on my arms, I put my palms over her eyes covering her from exposing to sunlight.

Few minutes passed, my eyes rounded seeing the time. It shows 7a.m.

It's time to wake her up. Realising my hold, I patted her arms waking her up "Khushi... Khushi..."

She remained to continue her sleep. This was not going to work. I flipped her under me. Caressing her cheeks, I called her again "Khushi"

This was not possible. She was a light sleeper. Patting her cheeks, I frowned at first and then smirked seeing the moving orbs under her closed lids. Bending close to her, I let my hot breath to fan over her face. She held back her breath trying hard to show herself as sleeping. Inwardly laughing at her naughtiness, I buried my face on her neck not wanting my wife to die out of not inhaling oxygen. I felt her exhaling and inhaling a breath. Her throat moved in sync. Tracing the skin where her mangalsutra lies, I felt her inhaling quick breaths.

'Lets test her. How much she can able to put up her act'

Altering my lips on the path of her mangalsutra, I grazed her skin across her tummy.

"Arnav.. stop it, that tickles" She slapped my finger. Laughing, I raised my face to her level. Her eyes are still closed and her disappointed pout instilled sinful thoughts on my brain. If not for my eyes fell on the clock again, I would've continued my act.

"Khushi Jaan.. Get up. Today is important day for you. Do you want to go late on this day?" I cooed pushing away the quilt from our bodies.

She sat up abruptly pressing her head.

"Hey... What happened?" I crawled near her and pressed her head.

She throws her arm around me and laid her head on my chest "I feel drowsy"

Pressing my chin on his head, I gently patted her arms "What happened baby? Shall we go to doctor?"

I felt her head shook against my chest as no.

"Did you forget what today is? I want to go" Mumbled she.