9. Heart broken Arnav

Dedicated to SujzWriter

Arnav Pov

I know if i put my hands and legs on her she may freak out yet i put mine or else i'll land on the floor. Like i guessed she struggled mumbling "Arnav what are you doing? Get up"

For her every wiggle i kept tightening my hold making sure not to let my lids open yet, i couldn't hold my smile imagining her irritating face. The moment i felt her gritting her teeth i snuggled to melt her frustration. This was the first time we're so close... Before i could feel her she gritted my name. This time her frustration transferred to me "shut up wifey..I am sleepy" i bitted out even though i am not all sleepy.

Instead of letting me in peace she argued with me but stopped abruptly, i am sure she just now realised I called her wifey. Knowing her thoughts i convinced her.

"Whole world knows we're hubby and wifey, so there's nothing you can do about that" next minute her eyes widen in surprise. Using this opportunity i proceed further, "Call me Arnie, that's what my loved ones call me" i desperately wanted to make her comfortable with me. But she being log headed turn down my spirit with her answer.

"In case i should clear your misconception, i did not love you and never will"

I consoled myself 'she'll be fine with me one day and love me like i do' and back answered her in a most flirtatious way and one lead to another which ended up in accepting her defeat temporarily.

I frightened when someone pushed me in sleep, after registered the surroundings i heard khushi voice who talking to her mother. What I observed by their conversation was khushi planning to depart from here as soon as possible. Yesterday events gave me a hope, i plainly understood only in the presence of her parents she's going to obey me or say pretend to accept my advantages and conditions. So I told my mother in law that we're going to stay here one more day, she's on cloud nine hearing this, unlike her daughter.

When we are engaged in our conversation my wifey stomped her foot before disappearing into washroom.

Soon my father in law also joined with us...Minutes later when she came out her father ordered her to help me in bath noticing my untidy state. Seeing her shocked expression a naughty thought popped in my mind. I let it out rather hiding.

"Don't run your horses wild wifey. What he means is, you have to guide me through washroom and accessories as i am new here, it's your duty to make me comfortable" saying this i winked and dragged her to the room.

When did my log headed stay quite, she started her usual ranting and i gave her back in her style as I already decided to give her back whatever she's giving. Presuming her mind i already ordered my driver to get my things from home.

Telling the way of washroom she easily dodged from the room. I smiled at her back admiring her restlessness, weird right? I loved being the reason behind her uneasiness if not love. This is my first success, somehow i forcibly entered into her heart...I am sure now also she'll be thinking about me and my sudden quirkiness.

Let's play more at the expense of my in-laws!!! Planning something i called out her name rather selling her name like she complained.

"Water is not coming" i shouted hiding my smirk anyways how could she know i was smirking behind the closed door.

She answered something which I effortlessly pushed out of my mind and perked my ears to hear what my father-in-law was telling. He encouraged khushi to enter the washroom and check what the problem was. But again my log headed argued with her father. What can I do with her?