Epilogue

*Slightly Mature Content Ahead*

Khushi Pov

I sat gulping the saliva. Excitement vanished paving way to nervousness. I let my eyes wander around the room once again. Scattered flowers, scented candles, ambient dim lights screamed the purpose of the night ahead.

Shaking my head I got up from the bed moving towards the balcony. Till now everything looks fine, but all of sudden anticipation, nervousness and excitement burst at the same time wanting me to hide myself under the blanket.

Why not to implement this idea? I looked through the door and walked nearer to peek out clearly and saw him standing there speaking something on his mobile tapping his foot impatiently. I heaved a sigh, quickly grabbing the first cloth on the suitcase I sprinted into the washroom. To be fortunate or unfortunate he stopped in hall when we're ready to step inside. May be if he not said me to wait I would not have been feeling this way. He should ensured me before I could feel even slightest discomfort.

Hastily slipping into the new salwar, I barged into the room and hit the bed straightly. Pulling the comforter over my head I curled up inside the soft matress.

'Ain't I behaving like a stupid? It was supposed to be our wedding night. But what am I trying to do by hiding myself in this stupid blanket?' My mind raised the questions.

I squeezed shut my eyes trying to dodge the brewing storm inside me. One part of me wish to go forward with this night anticipating it and at the same time another side want to shelf myself. Arghhh...

A hiss escaped my mouth involuntarily and eyes wide opened "So eager to sleep, are we?"

I turned my head and shocked seeing him so close to me bending almost hovering over my frame.

Next moment my eyes fell on the comforter which was still on the same place. I raised my vision in question. He raised his brows with a smirk. Why is he smirking now?

Looking at him curiously, I found the reason behind his smirk. His arms wrapped my frame while his legs locked me from moving. If it was not enough to raise my heart beats he bend down and a minute later I felt wet and a chill run down my spine as his lips licked the spot between my neck and shoulder, precise the junction.

Hiccupps left my throat when his legs travelled up slightly rubbing all the way.

"I... I want to sleep. Yes, I am feeling sleepy" I blurted out the first thing which came to my mind. Now I was sure, he'll never go against my wishes. So I am going to have my peaceful sleep.

But the reaction I got from him was really unexpected. He laughed! Seriously laugh!!! Anger rushed to my nerves seeing him laughing non stop. I wiggled on his hold. His hold seems to get tighten in reflex. I wiggled more and stopped the act for a brief time when he caught my lie.

"Do you think I would believe your white lie?" He cocked his brows. I lowered my eyes in embarrassment for getting caught.

"I don't want my baby Jaan to wait" His voice turned as whisper. I raised my brows like him, certainly he has no patent for it.

"Did you forget what I told the other day baby Jaan's father?" I tried to make him remember the two years deal.

"So you're still stuck into that?" Why his words seems so confident when it should be exact opposite?

An alarm rang on my system and I cautiously shook my head as yes.

"As per Your words, our honeymoon was for Two years. And certainly, I do not have any idea to spoil that and I am sure you're not to"