37. Titanic

Dedicated to Mayu_Irani SmilieeCutiee

Love you sweeties💕

Khushi Pov

Wiping my tears, I sat straight.

"Are you ok now?" Arnav asked gently holding my forearm.

I nodded and tried to smile.

"I am fine Arnav" Assuring him I roamed my eyes and caught the full plate of breakfast at Arnav side. He didn't eat but fed me.

My heart swell in pride and maybe little love.

Picking it from that side, I took a spoonful of morsel and stretch it infront of his mouth. He looks shocked for a minute before opening his mouth.

He swallowed slowly as if relishing the food for the very first time. I waited for him to finish so that I can feed another set. Until then I let my eyes to wander to know whether anyone noticing us or not. Thankfully everyone was immersed in their own land.

I turned aside when I felt a tug at my left hand. He eyed the food and opened his mouth like a child. Chuckling I fed him.

He is one full of package! Sometimes gentleman! Sometimes caring husband! Sometimes a lover! Sometimes Dramaking! Sometimes child!

I wiped the corner of his mouth as little bit of sauce was sticked there.

"Men's don't know how to eat without spilling the content, but know to lecture nineteen to dozen" I chided him when he ate only half from the spoon.

"You behave like my wife" Said he.

I frowned at his comment "Haan so. Ain't I your wife?"

I tighten my hold on the spoon as he bend down pecked my nose "Yes, you're my one and only wife"

My eye lids closed automatically as his breath still fanning over my upper nose. To my wonder, I started to anticipate his kiss. It's not that I hate that earlier. Even at the second day of our marriage when he kissed me I was electrified but thinking of that to be as a betrayal to Siddharth I refrained my feelings from growing.

Free from the past, now I dare to expect his closeness. Yet, if he came close to me more than a kiss I couldn't handle it. Something is restraining me back.

"Khushi are you planning to feed my breakfast to air?" I snapped back from thoughts.

With scrunched brows, I recalled what he said. Instantly my eyes balls rounded eyeing over to my hand which was dangling in air with spoonful of food. When did I took that?

"Khushi I am here"

Mentally chiding myself for indulge in monologue, I feed him.

"What is the next plan?" I asked standing from my seat after finishing the breakfast.

He shrugged casually "Nothing more. Come, there're few places around here, we can go there"

After sight seeing the area around the resort we came back to the room. He never left my hand even for a minute. Infact I loved being with him, being helding onto him, being the soul attentioner of him. I couldn't deny the fact that I loved each and every single actions of his. We ate roadside food as lunch. It was so fun to be with him.

In all of this, I don't know why are we heading back to the resort when it's time to go home. Letting him to plan everything, I accompanied him wherever he wished to show me.