38. Memories

Khushi Pov

He tilted and laid his head above mine.

"Khushi are you comfortable?" He murmured on my ears.

I hmmed and tried to come out of the hug. But the shirt refrained me from doing so. He chuckled slightly as I pouted.

"You look cute while pout" He said tapped my nose.

"Am I not cute in other times?" I questioned him.

"Yes angry bird"

What angry bird? Really! I could've retorted back if not for the host interruption.

"Khushi we've to return back this" I blinked my eyes registering his words. All the while I stood mourning over the upcoming loss of contact.

Sighing I came out and he robbed his shirt. My hands itched to held him. The warmness which I relished few seconds before was nudging me to relish more. Heart paced it's speed up not in his proximity but the fear of my own feelings. Why do I feel I want more of him? How can everything happens in a small time? That was the thing nagging me.

"Khushi we won" I was made to broke from my thoughts.

I glanced my side and saw him beaming at me.

"Come, we'll go for a small walk"

"But Arnav the gift, they're giving something" I asked eyeing the stage from corner of my eyes.

"That doesn't matter. If you wish then I'll tell them to drop it in our room. Come" He didn't give a chance to speak and dragged me outside.

"Why are you so eager for this walk?" I questioned matching his steps.

"You'll know soon" He squinted his eyes and continue to walk entwining our fingers.

What must it be? Surprise! What surprise he's planning to give, when all he gave me was a surprise from the time of our marriage.

Yes, his each and every actions surprised me. His patience surprised me. His love surprised me. His tolerance surprised me. His caring nature over my stubbornness surprised me. His capability of making me bend towards him surprised me. His confidence over our love surprised me. His decision of changing our home to Goa leaving his family surprised me. His tricks on making me confess my likes and making me comfortable surprised me. And lastly this day out surprised me even more. How can a person be like him?

"Khushi we're here"

I gasped seeing the view presented infront of me. There was a table for two with simple decorations in beach side.

"Arnav

"Arnav.." I looked back at him.

He smiled gesturing me to walk through the path which has lights on both side.