12. Shopping with Raizada's

Khushi Pov

I determined and stood up to march upstairs, the sooner he stops his efforts better he'll be less wounded.

I turned only to let my eyes widen by arnav statement "Khushi, you also want to shop right. Get ready I'll accompany you both"

When did I said I want to shop? Is it a plan of his to control me or Is he trying to show we're happy and comfortable in this marriage? Whatever reason I don't have an option other than accepting his invitation after seeing the hopeful face of Annika and scrutinizing gaze of mom.

"Give me some time arnav, I'll freshen up and come" I plastered a smile for the sake "Why don't you come upstairs, even you'll need a change of dress" I said with a smile while my insides are already churning.

"Bhai..Enjoy" if it was not enough annika winked at him and he shamelessly flashed his teeth before accompanying me.

"Wow.. You're super fast. Already implementing my rules. I never thought you'll change within a day" he said as soon as we entered the room.

It angered me more "Don't fly in air arnav. How dare you..?"

"I dare to do more, Do you want to experience it" He intervened and took two steps closer to me.

I baffled and took two steps back "Don't..."

"I guess you need to sharpen your vocabulary there're more words than dare and don't..You know like love, trust, acceptance, compatibility...also in dictionary. If you want I can order an exclusive Oxford dictionary for you" his face flicked from irritation to mocking.

"I am not standing here to hear your English lectures. I am not accompanying you and your sister anywhere. Don't disturb me" I started arranging my wardrobe turning my back on him.

Thank God, at least he gave me half side of his wardrobe or else I have to fight for that also.

"You wasted three seconds in arguing. I hate to make my family members wait for me especially annika. So be quick" his stern voice reached my ears making me face him in irritation.

"You supposed to be on clock/calculator manufacturing rather than fashion field" I grunted in frustration. If this goes on like these then the day is not far when I am going to land at a hospital for crossing high blood pressure.

"I don't need your suggestions. Stop eating time by standing like a pillar, come fast" saying this he went out just like that.

How dare he?

Stumping my foot I followed him downstairs.

"Bhabi I thought you gone to change and bhai don't you need a change of dress?" Annika asked mischievously.

I mentally chided myself for not changing my dress she's thinking something else. 'Hmph..Where did i land myself? It would be better if she had college' I kept my face straight and he, the so-called husband of mine smiled shyly.

"Arnie don't buy whatever she asks, already her wardrobe is overflowing" Mom warned as soon as we step out. Like my mother she also dropped us till the door, there's no trance of richness reflected in her there's only mother concern.

"Mom this is not fair. Bhai don't hear her..." Annika turned her gaze to arnav "Don't you want your little sister to look best at your reception" she pouted for which i was sure it'll melt anyone. She's such a cutie pie.

"I'll order new wardrobe" he replied getting in the car. Annika throws a winning smile to her mother getting on the back seat.

"You're never going to change, you're spoiling her as if your dad was not enough" mom muttered. I smiled taking my place beside annika.