28. Whatsapp

Khushi POV

Thinking about my sudden decision I liesurely pick up my coffee mug which he gave me before going to office and settle my place at sofa.

Am I doing right?

Will my decision take me in a right path?

What if it didn't turned out well?

What if I fail to love him?

What if I disappoint him?

Will he wait patiently until my heart is ready to accept him?

Suddenly I found myself spilling out the content, the coffee turned cold by the time.

Sighing I got up to reheat the content only to notice a small piece of yellow paper sticking at the bottom of the cup, scribbling something on it.

Frowning I reached it to read.

'Coffee would be cold by now, don't drink it without reheating else you'll catch cold. If I had time, I would've done it. Take care wifey.. and hope you liked my handmade coffee..'

Aww... My Arnav...

I slapped myself smiling like an idot. When did he become my Arnav?

Don't smile Khushi, it's not much big that you're feeling so overwhelmed, My conscious keep a tab on my feelings.

Small or big, the care is what matters! Heart screamed pushing back the conscious. Shutting the both thoughts, I carefully kept that scribble inside a box.

Sitting in the balcony which gives perfect view of new morning where the bright sun spreading it's energy to everything, I sipped the reheated coffee. Unlike my hometown where birds chirped welcoming the light here waves lapping across the shores making less whoosh noise.

Opening WhatsApp messenger I scrolled down to find his name. But couldn't get the desired result.

Doesn't he use WhatsApp?

After probing my whole contact list, I cursed myself realising my blender of not saving his number and deleting the call logs.

'How to get his number now? Everyone will become worried if I ask this to anyone from our home. They'll be aware of our relationship then... Hmphh...'

A bulb lit up on my brain after racking hard through it, Meera... yes she must have his number'

Smirking at the victory I dialled her number. Before I could greet her she started to panic.

"Di, Are you fine? It's too early for you to wake up haainaa..? Oh god di, did you do anything which bought fight between you and jiju? Don't tell me you're coming here. Please..." Meera keeps blabbering no nonsense without letting me to take a chance to speak.

"Meera, will you pause your chatter for a minute? Nothing of that sort happened as you said. I--I need your help" It's damn awkward to ask help from her especially when it regards Arnav.

"What you need di?" Asked she without any second thought.

Opening and sealing my lips like a fish I asked finally closing my eyes "Woh... I need... I need Arnav's phone number" I can clearly hear her gasp.

"What? You didn't even have his phone number. Too bad di..." I can feel her displeasure even from her voice itself.

"I'll whatsapp you, Hope you solve your feelings soon" She said after a two minutes of painful silence.