33. Harbouring feelings

Khushi Pov

I lay on my back in the bed hugging a pillow close to myself. It gives me the feel of him. So soft, so soothing, so warming.

How did I change in just one day that I even shared my past with him which I hid from everyone even from Maya?

Am I started to accept him as a part of my life?

Why is it I am finding peaceful with him without any worry or past clashes?

Only when I was away from him, my thoughts are muddled up.

How could everything happen in one single day?

An unknown fear creeped up, seeing the way my feelings changing drastically towards Arnav.

Is it up for any good?

I didn't find anything bad either.

Would it be a good idea if I let my growing feelings to harbour in my heart?

I recalled how he tricked me to get answers from me. It would be a lie if I say I was angry on him for his act. I love the way how he tackle me in my own way. He's compensating for both of us. He's completing us every time by his behaviour.

What more a girl need than getting a partner who care to keep and protect her own identity and loving the real  one.

He didn't told his side of story, did he? In his rapid fire I forget this. Damn. Let this night fade, I'll ask him.

Flickering my lids, I opened my eyes. Surprisingly the sun was slowly waking up spreading it's rays. It's been years since I woke up early and had a peaceful sleep without tossing and turning in the bed.

Slipping into the sandals, I opened the balcony to feel the fresh air. Something about the surroundings around me give healthy feeling. Something...

Inhaling and exhaling the fresh air, I left outside to see Arnav. I'll surprise him today, after our marriage he's the one who always woke up first and give bed coffee to me. Today I'll do that.

Never I felt a morning as enthusiastic like now. The thought of surprising him was surprising me too. The man whom I ran away from the distance was the one who's making me feel better.

I don't know how did he find my coffee yesterday, for first time I gave him something pleasant unlike bitters in past. And like a fool, I never asked about it drowning in his presence.

Would he like my coffee? Yesterday he asked with so much authority that I felt I belong to someone!

Stirring the coffee, I replayed yesterday events. The change in our relationship was so drastic. How it would be if we become totally love in couple? I felt heat risen on my cheeks, is it the hotness of the coffee or his thoughts.

Shaking my head I took coffee to his room and stood hesitated infront of the closed door.

Do I need to knock it?

But what is the need when he accepted me as his wife.

He accepted you long back, it's YOU who didn't accept him as your husband. If entering into his room will arise problem then it's only for you not for him.

A distant voice screamed on my brain. Shoving aside the hesitation I stepped in without making noise. 

There in the king size bed which can accommodate three more person if we have kids...

What the hell? Kids. Khushi kumari Gupta, what had gotten into you? Shut your stupid heart, I chide myself hitting my head for having those thoughts.