31. I am sorry

Khushi POV

Damn! He kissed GIRLS!!!

How can he kiss any girl? He should only kiss me!!!

"What, I should only kiss you?"

Did I say it loud? Shit!!!!

"Khushi I am waiting" I heard him again.

"Ahh.. it's nothing..." I stuttered planning to fly out from there.

Turning my heels, I could've ran escaping from him if only he didn't trap me pasting my front physique against the door.

My breathing got laboured as his pounding heart was pressed against my back and I can feel it's galloping against the ribcage like mine overcoming all the shields of clothes.

His right palm was over mine above our head at the lock. Taking a sharp breath, I closed my eyes feeling his another hand on my waist moving around a while searching for a place.

'Leave me' I want to say it but words seem to betray.

My breath got stuck in throat, choking me when he whispers on my left ear as his breath tickles my senses "What do you said?"

Quickly scanning my brain for a perfect reply which would shut him, I failed to come up with one.

"Are you jealous?"

The already thudding heart took its pace letting my chest heaving up and down. Nervousness occupied it's space in my whole system.

Swallowing the saliva, I nodded as no when I couldn't even have strength to deny by words.

"Oh really??"

Drowning into the sensuous web he created, I couldn't remember what I answered him.

"No need to be jealous, it's all on the past and it was just an accident, that too only once"

Turning around swiftly I questioned in disbelief "Then why did you said 'you kissed GIRLS'?"

He smirked leaning down. Panicking I kept my hand on his chest refraining him from coming closer. 

Giving a amusing look "If I did not tell that, I wouldn't have come to know your jealousy side" he finished with a cheeky smile.

"I am not jealous" I denied pushing him.

"Too late to lie babyy.. you already gave me an answer"

That means, I admitted my jealousy. Shit! I reprimanded clenching my jaw. Suddenly I felt exposed even though I was fully covered.

I heard him sharp intake of breath and he raised my face cupping it.

"There is no need to feel awkward. We're husband and wife and we accepted the relationship wholeheartedly, aren't we?" Asked he tucking my few tendrils.

I found myself nodding as there's no point in being delusional and dwell on my past. After sharing my past to him, my heart felt so light and having a feel of losing few pounds of weight for own good all of sudden.

"Then, I should applaud myself. Finally, I mean FINALLY you accepted our marriage"

I couldn't help but chuckle hearing the way he pronounced the term finally. Drama king...

"Okeyyy... Don't you think it's time to celebrate for getting success in crossing the first barrier?" He asked resuming our old position, his both hands effortlessly circled around my waist and was entwined at my back. Our chest was crashing against each other granting no way for heart to resume it's normal phase. I have no way to balance myself without clinging into him with my palms on his shoulders. His hold feels so secure, possessive and protective.

"Don't.. don't you think you turned bold in a single day?" I asked pointing to our closeness.

"Is it? You know I love my wife sooo much to leave her for a minute. And I got her after several days, so isn't it normal?" He said with such cuteness that I want nothing but to pinch his cheeks.

"But your wife needs sometime to  accept this new change in her life and to welcome intimacy. I don't think she'll appreciate it, if you cross your boundary" Indirectly I told him what I want to convey to him.

"Come on yaar, how much time will you take?" He whined like a child.

"It depends on my husband, you know he promised to impress me" I said with a tinge of mischief.

"Oh yeah, he was always seen lost in thoughts. Maybe he's trying hard to impress his wife, but you know his wife is strong headed. She'll not share her likes and dislikes with him then how'll he plan her surprises then?"

Seriously, he's drama king. I slapped him playfully "Don't be a drama king Arnav. You already have your wife's encyclopaedia with you, then what is the need to do drama?"

"What encyclopaedia?" He asked feign innocent or he seriously innocent.

"Meera, isn't she the one who's providing you my likes and dislikes?" I questioned pretending to think.

"That was before you accept me but now I don't want my wife to face the wrath of his sister" 

"Ahh... So much concern for your wife.. I see" I rolled my eyes dramatically.

"Don't be jealous on her too" He chuckled as I hit him.

"I thought only Anika was playfull, but you too?"

"That's because you never paid attention to me"

His voice sounds little painful. Did I tortured him in past? Oh... He must have felt bad na. I should ask apology.

"Arnav... I... I... Am sorry. I made you go through a lot na. I never thought about you, I was immersed in my own misery that I found you as my... my punchbag. I find solace in hurting you, how saddist it was... Sometimes I felt bad for you but thinking you deliberately marrying me even after reading my letter I got into my earlier mode. I.. It's so cruel of me to separate you from your family by dragging you here without even giving assurance of our marriage. As honest, If I was in your place, I must have left the person by now... You're a gem Arnav, sometimes I feel you deserve better person than me. I may open up now but I can't guarantee that I'll not go back to my shell once this night passes. I carries many baggage of flaws Arnav. Sometimes I may sound rude, sometimes I'll ignore you for no reason, sometimes I'll speak my heart out like I am doing now, sometimes I'll confuse myself dragging you in my mess and family, sometimes I may remember.. Siddharth. It's not easy to forget my whole four years of life just like that. That's why I am saying, I need time. I don't want to hurt you after giving you hopes. I want to mend myself before concentrating on you. I want myself matching to your personality. I want to change many things in me" I let my shoulders to droop realising how much flaws I am carrying. How big task I have to handle.

My chin was lifted once again obviously by him.

"Didn't I said you to stay real. I fell for the real you. You don't need to change yourself for me, but change for yourself"

My heart swell with pride. What fortune did I done that I get him as my husband. Wait did he said he fell for real me. When did he saw the real me.

"Arnav, it's been four years since I lost my real self then how could you fell the real me?" I asked in confusion.

"Oh, yeah... That was some five years back approximately" he replied coolly.

But I got horrified, five years!!! "What?"

_____

ArShi_Angel Specially for you😘😘😘😘 I seriously don't know what I wrote above with my partial headache. So yeah, if it has more errors do forgive your di😘😘

Atlast, Don't forget to hit the 🌟 and comment!!!