39. Call me wifey!

Khushi Pov

I never imagined this valentine day would turn into something special. Special which I could not forget even in my dreams.

I caressed his head which laid on the pillow of his side. Sometimes I astounded seeing his love for me. How can anyone love someone overlooking the flaws? Should I be proud of my parents choice. Or should I be proud of being me as Arnav's choice.

I could only sigh, I was lucky enough to own this guy and what I did? He was upset with me.

I was drifted back, as the constant flashes of our time in beach running over and over again infront of my eyes.

His lips over mine. My frame captivated between his arms. My fingers on his tresses. I never known that would be a wow moment. I never believed myself that oneday I will let my husband to devour my lips and I would be anticipating the same.

I caressed my lips consciously. Still I could feel his lips linger on mine. The wonder of the evening was my eagerness and shyness. How polietly he behaved.

~~Flashback~~

As soon as I felt trouble to breath, he broke the kiss and kept his forehead against mine panting heavily. I released my fingers from his smoothy hair and trailed it down entwining it at his nape.

His fast breath mingled with mine fanning over each other. His arm which entwined at my back was raised up infront of my face, moving aside my tendrils. My lids sealed automatically as he laid his head on my shoulder blade. I am sure, he may have felt my shuddering frame. His each and every hot breath was hitting my collarbone making me curl. I held on to him tightly fearing for my giving up knees. Even standing under the cool salty breeze I felt hot in his presence.

"Are you ok?" He murmured sweetly on my ear.

"Hmm... Arnav..." I called him taking back my arms from his nape and entwined under his shoulder and hid my face on his shoulder blade not having strength to see him after the question I am going to ask.

He hmmed.

"Won't you call me... like before?" I asked closing my eyes.

"What?"

If not his hot breath doing wonders on me, his lips moving over my collarbone while speaking evoke some unknown feelings. 

"Like you call me always" I whispered catching my breath.

"How?" I felt his smile against my skin. So he knows what I am asking and yet he behaves as if he doesn't understand.

I pinched on his shoulder where my palm resides.

"Oww.. Khushi.." He hissed slightly yet he maintains to keep calm on my question.

"Arnav. Call me. I want to hear it, please" I whispered as he rubbed his cheeks against my cheeks.

"Wifey dear"

My smile widen. I loved when he call me like that. It shows his possessiveness. It shows his right over me. It shows his love towards me. It shows our togetherness.

"Hmm..."

"Wifey dear.."

"Hmm.."

"Wifey dear"

"Arnav... No one called me like you do with lot of love and possessiveness" I said out loud which I did not intend to do.

He come out of the embrace and looked me questioningly. And sctrunized my face.

"Are you really the khushi I, married or some ghost entered into your system?"

He should not be serious, are he?