11. Khushi cope up with ASR

Khushi Pov

"Arnav... I'll not accept this. How can you decide without consulting me?" I shouted at him as soon as we reached my room.

After the morning fight we had, he went out for hours and returned only when it turns dark. I would've been happy only if he kept his mouth shut but he came up with a new headache. He arranged our reception and along with press conference where he is going to reveal about us.

He informed my parents that our reception is a day after tomorrow and all of our dresses will be delivered by tomorrow evening. A car will pick them up from our home to the venue while we're heading to his mansion tomorrow morning.

If this happens then I'll be forced to act everywhere and media will never leave me and limelight will follow my each and every action, how can I allow that? Moreover, i don't have the heart to snatch the little happiness I witnessed in my father eyes when arnav announced our reception.

"I can Mrs. Raizada" he smiled cheekily.

"Don't..I am warning you arnav . You'll regret for making me go through this" I rasped in desperation.

"We'll see who regrets?" Saying this nonchalantly he laid in bed after disrobing his shirt.

My eyes widened seeing him occupying half of the bed, marching towards him "Move aside arnav. Where'll I sleep if you occupy half of it and what is this half-naked form of yours?" I gritted and forced my eyes away from him.

He shifted his one arm under his head and patted the remaining place as if conveying that place was for me.

"Arnav... Don't play with me, i..." before I could warn him he turned his back on me like nothing happened.

"What the hell arnav? Here I am talking to you, you are behaving as if I am not existed" I grunted only to stood speechless by his reply.

He turned abruptly and his gaze and voice was sharp like knife "That is what you did earlier Mrs. Raizada"

His scrutinized gaze made me uncomfortable. Not able to face his sharp accusing eyes I restlessly moved my eyeball from one corner to another corner. Did I gone overboard on showing my dislike in this marriage? Why am feeling he's hurt like hell? Anyways that's not needed khushi, concentrate on the current task.

Taking a breath I throw his shirt at him "Wear that shirt arnav... Don't try to seduce me"

"You know what it's better to live alone than with you" he shouted and stood up in haste.

I trembled seeing his infuriated face, for a minute I thought he's going to manhandle me but thank god he opened the window before wearing his shirt and lie down on the left side of the bed.

Regaining my strength and courage I stood before him "If you feel to live alone then do that, why are you destroying your life along with mine?"

He turned another side without caring to reply, I expected him to blast or at least a small fight which pulls off the reception.

I couldn't see my plans failing, can I? Without thinking much I flipped him by his shoulders as of now he's facing me with an uncertain expression "Arnav..Don't you think my privacy will be under the knife if you publicly introduce me as your wife. I am not used to this limelight, I cannot handle it and moreover, i am working what if it affects my job" I tried to coax him even though I hate to behave with him like a wife. Yuck...

"Then be used to it. Look, it's all part of your duty as a wife. I can't do anything much. Go sleep and let me take mine. Day after tomorrow we should look our best Mrs. Raizada" he said sternly closing his eyes.