22. First Travel

Khushi Pov

A week passed in a blur. The whole week I spent my time with my family. Arnav winding up his work here so that, he'll start new from goa. In this whole week, he called me once for updating the flight schedule.

Today we're flying to goa and I came to RM yesterday night owing to the reason of packing my luggage. So checking my luggage, ensuring all was packed I tick the checklist which I prepared yesterday morning.

"Didi... Finished packing or need any help?" Meera asked entering the room along with payal.

"All was packed...Just checking last minute items" I replied ticking the lotion gel in checklist which I put into my bag at last.

"Payal maa had some laddoos in her bag. Will you fetch it here? Didi will pack it in her bag" Meera send payal downstairs.

"Didi... Where's jiju's bag? Haven't you packed yet?" Meera asked inspecting the bags placed on the corner.

Frowning I asked "Why? Why should I pack his luggage?"

"Didi.. You're still clinging on to your so-called attitude. He's your husband didi, Isn't it's your duty to pack his too? If not as duty at least can't you do it for courtesy. If I am not wrong he's doing this for you, or else why would you accept it without grudges, I am seeing you're happy on this trip" She spoke like my elder placing her hands on either side of hips.

"He has hands, he knows what he wants and when he has to pack. Leave that topic" I dodged the topic keeping the big trolley on the corner.

"Didi...Why do you want to stay away from your sasural? Are by any chance, do you change your decision?" She raised her eyebrows in question.

"Don't you think you're reacting more than your age? I know I was confused but doesn't mean I'll accept arnav right away. I need to be away so that I can think calmly, not the reason you think. And I want answers from you" I held her by arms making her sat on the recliner.

"What answer didi?" She asked scrunching her brows.

"How come you are sure about the person whom I saw in the party was not siddharth and what do you mean by he's not your own" I asked what was nagging me from the morning. From past week I was trying to ask this, but one or another reason didn't let me. After thinking for a week, What confused me the most was meera's judgement regarding my love and his existence.

I don't know why I didn't go out searching siddharth? On one side I want him and on the contrary, I don't want to face him.

I feared what if it becomes complicated if I meet him. There was a time, I wished to see him in flesh and blood but when he's I couldn't bring myself to find the truth about him. I become hopeless these days.

"Didi...If you check the footage you may get a clue for your first question and for your last question you're Arnav singh Raizada wife not siddharth so obviously jiju is your own not him" She confused me even more possible.

Thining my lips I sank on the bed hiding my face on my palms. It's getting more and more complicated than I thought. Why is she playing riddle? Can't she say the truth directly?

Exhaling, wiping my face with empty palms I raised from my seat.

"If you want me to take a clear decision then tell the truth or else only your jiju will suffer" I smiled in victory when my target strikes it point.

Her dilated eyes took a brief time to come back to normal "Didi..." She whined telling what she knows.

Will my eyes deceive? But siddharth didn't tell me anything about his twin. If he has one, he must know it. Why didn't he inform me? He shared everything about his family but why not he shared about his twin if he had one? Meera must be wrong.