Prologue

- This story here is first draft only. Probably will have lot of errors. You're being warned! Will be edited in future.

He was all what every girl wants as a husband. A 28 year, rich, handsome, entrepreneur, businessman, owns a fashion house. Arrogant to the world but not for his family. Girls are ready to fall for his one look which he didn't spare a glance at them. Waiting for his better half to join in their cocoon where his father, mother, younger sister live happily. Accepts whatever life throws at him.

She hate the word marriage due to her past. A 25 year, Programmer analyst in top MNC, lovely, bubbly girl in past, stubborn and arrogant in present but will do anything for her family. Peirce her enemy with her words. Lives with her father, mother and two younger sister.

Destiny plays with their life by bringing them together in the form of sacred bond called marriage.

Will they able to end the game in happy note which destiny puts in them?

Will they able to adjust each other when one partner doesn't want to play the game?

Will they love each other despite of their hardship?

Will she love her second like her first? Can it possible???

To travel their life along with them, join in with the journey of Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta.

_______________

This is my new story. Hope you all support me in this journey. Do tell your ideas and reviews to continue this!
//Slow Updates//
Vote🌟
Comment!
Share!
Follow!

Priya..