53. What you like is, what I love!

Khushi Pov

If someone says that I am standing in earth then I'll not believe it now. I am feeling out of the world. He's giving life to my dreams. Do I need anything else? Certainly no. The once dark life was now turned into a fairy tale!

"You didn't eat anything, come" I heard him saying, breaking our embrace.

I let my eyes to wander around the garden and scrunched while founding only one chair. Thinking to raise a question, I looked at him.

As if sensing my doubt he gently pulled me towards the chair and sat in it. I stood confused than before. Next moment I felt jerk and found myself straightly landing on his lap. He secured me by throwing his arms around my waist keeping me in place as I made myself comfortable in his lap. My arms garlanded his neck for support pushing back the shyness.

I watched him circling the fork in noodles "You love this aren't you?" I asked caressing his cheeks.

"Yes.. Both"

I frowned in confusion. Never I was going to understand his words in this lifetime.

"You in my lap conquering my whole and this food, I love this both but hey.. not more than you" He extended the fork infront of my lips.

My vision blurred and for the first time I am shedding happy tears. He hastily kept back the fork and cupped my cheeks wiping the traces of tears.

"I didn't said it to make you cry" I chuckled at his serious face. I kept my cheeks against his face hugging him close to me.

"Eww.. Khushi you're dirtying my face" He said making faces.

I slapped his shoulder playfully and chortled when he twisted his face in weird way.

"Thank god you stopped your tears. Uff.. I had to make fun of myself to stop your tears" He mumbled enough to hear me. Taking back my cheeks from his face I put a sound kiss on his cheek.

"For this too..." He added making me to broke into fit of laughters. Sometimes we don't need to laugh only on humour, I remembered my colleague words who said to me once when I expressed my displeasure on one such occasion.

I stopped my laugh as I felt something against my lips "Now open your mouth. Enough of your laugh"

Giving permission to that awaiting fork, I chewed the noodles. He gave me another round which I fed him in back.

Feeding each other the dinner was completed in silence. Taking the tissue paper I wiped his lips as he done the same to me.

He raised his eyes to my level and asked "Do you want to spend some time here or you want to go room?"

"I want to stroll here for some more time if you aren't tired" I replied ceasing the fine lines on his forehead.

He took a minute to contemplate "Khushi, I want to sleep. I am tired" His voice lowered and his face screams his displeasure on denying my wish.

I nodded in glee. This is what I wanted. Wanted him to behave normally with me instead of always jumping to fulfill my wishes without having an ounce of care on his wishes and his comfortableness. A happily ever after comes only when both sides put effort and consider the other as their own to share themselves not only their physique but also all their happiness, anger, hurt, misery mainly their wishes. Building will be strong only if all the pillars of the basement was strong. If one pillar was weak and another one was strong, the one or other day the building will collapse without getting enough grip from either pillar. Same will happen to our heart and mind. If always either one adjusts everytime, one or another day they'll be pissed off by the routine and the building named family will collapse any minute. The more I gets comfortable with him, the more he's considering me as his partner. Till now he did everything in his power to fulfill my wishes, and now after this trip I will right the wrongings.