Bonus Chapter #1

Dedicated to ArShi_Angel Angle_mind

Khushi Pov

"Bhabhi I am afraid. I don't want to marry now. Please convince everyone na.." Annika pleaded circling her arms around my shoulder from behind while I kept the ironed clothes neatly on the wardrobe and closing it.

"Annika... Marriage is not going to happen straight away. We're just going to see the groom. If you like him we'll proceed further else there's no question after that..." I stated the matter of fact.

"I have no plans to marry now. Then why to see groom?"

"You have no plans but we have... We didn't go their house asking for this alliance. They saw you somewhere and liked you for their son. We're just giving it a try. See dear.. we'll never do anything against your wish. Just see him, if you do not like him then no problem. You trust us right?" I coaxed cupping her cheeks.

"But..."

"Trust me.."

"Ok.."

I smiled as she embraced me in glee. Unexpectedly, this alliance come for her out of no where when we're not having any plans to knot her in tie soon. But we couldn't ignore it just like that, after Arnav throughly did background check on the groom who came out clean and moreover he fell head over heels in love with her. Annika has no idea about that. Certainly, it was my idea. I do not want her to feel pressure just because he loves her, just because we all like him. Unlike me, I want Annika to marry on her own will. Forcing won't work, nor can be trustable. Mine turned out be the most beautiful part of my life but that doesn't mean Annika life also would be like the same.

"Excuse me ladies... I am also here" I chuckled at the tone of his voice.

"So..."Annika cocked her brows at him.

"So nothing..." He twisted his lips and turned to leave.

Annika looked at me and I looked back at her. Next moment I pulled his left arm while she pulled his right. He fell on us finishing the hug.

I wiggled and thinned my lips as his fingers on my back gripped and roamed more than necessarily.

"We're getting late" I purposely lied breaking the hug.

"I'll wait down bhabhi. Come soon" Annika gave a quick smile and left outside, not before sticking out her tongue to Arnav.

"What was that?" I asked sternly as soon as she was out.

He shrugged casually, opening the wardrobe.

"Acting innocent, are we?" I turned him to face me.

"We're getting late and still we didn't start to drape your saree. Now go lock the door like a good girl" He replied flaunting a saree infront of my eyes.

I gritted my teeth "I am not going to wear it. We're not attending any function and my salwar is more than enough for temple. Now don't waste my time, I have lot more works to do"

"What, how? I mean you're daughter in law of this family. It wouldn't be nice if you doesn't wear a saree" He argued further. He's not going to stop this.

Taking quick steps, I snatched the saree and throw it on bed before pulling him hardly. Not giving him the time to acknowledge, I latched my lips into his shutting him once for all. These days he began to grow it as a habit to wrap me in saree atleast for three days in a week. Even though I learnt to drape it, I let him fulfill his wish. Atleast that pave way for us to spend some romantic alone time amidst of our busy schedules.