49. I am back

Khushi Pov

Sitting beside Anika I leaned back on my seat making myself comfortable. Closing my eyes, I felt the same emotions which I often felt back in years, Loneliness.

A part of me wish to jump down from this plane and catch Arnav's flight flying like a hanuman. I smacked my forehead for thinking rubbish. But What to do when everything looks new. It seems as if I was teenager who fell in love for very first time. A red cue formed on my cheeks by the reminisce of yesterday.

As soon as I escaped from his teasings, I hit my tired body to the bed. Yesterday I hadn't have peaceful sleep.

Not few minutes of my sleep completed, I felt tingling sensation behind my earlobe.

I wiggled in my place to burst out the sensation. It did stop for a minute and resume back next instant. Sat up, I stared angrily at the source.

"What?" I bit out in anger.

"I thought you'd be cool by now but you're even more hot than earlier" said he.

"Stop it Arnav"

"What, I meant about your anger. I am not responsible for your thoughts" He shrugged his innocently while I gazed  him suspiciously.

"You..." I gritted my teeth and lie down resuming my position.

I heard his chuckle following by a heavy weight on my waist. Looking down I found his arms around my waist from behind. I pushed it away. His buttering is not going to change my bad mood.

His arm again came around my waist and his palms tighten at my belly. I tried to push it away but all my efforts went futile.

I wriggled on his arms. A minute later, I gasped in horror when his leg came over mine locking me in the place.

"Arnav what are.. you doing?" I stuttered at his proximity.

"Don't you know" His whisper caressed my earlobe.

"Don't try to butter me. I am not going to melt at all" I warned him though I didn't took effort to push off his arms and legs. I kind of like it!

"Because you're already melted" Along with his murmurs his hold got tighten again. Air need to fight against us to pass through us. His front was completely plastered against my back transferring his body heat to mine.

I turned back my head to met his eyes. My frown got replaced into something else seeing him so close to my face. Indeed my anger melted seeing his face.

"Why are you doing this? Can't you take me with you?" I asked forgetting my anger.

He squinted his eyes "I can. But I want you to give closure to your parents misery. I spoke with Meera today morning when she called to wish me. Uncle and aunty was still scaring about your life. Eventhough Meera assured them, they're not ready to believe until they see you. Now tell me do you want to come with me?"

Ohhhh... goodness.. How is he like this? He's thinking about not only me but also my family. I blinked my eyes unsure of what to choose.

"You gave me assurance of your love jaan. I'll pass this one week with this. But think about them. You're away from them. They don't even have any idea about what is happening here. You can easily assure them in call but it will not be equal to meet them in face to face" He explained as if sensing my confusions.

"I'll miss you" I whispered accepting his reasons. More than clearing their fear, I want to see them, hug them, cuddle them and need to ask apology.