This Can't Be Real

Start from the beginning

As the journey to the airport continued Phillip kept on looking over to Anne who was starring out the window, he couldn't help but worry about her, she wasn't the normal bubbly self, no twinkles her eye, carrying herself differently and not to mention the empty packet of tablets he found, he knows Anne and he knows something isn't right. He just needs to find the right time to ask her. They arrived at the private part of the airport Phillip hoped out of the car and walked over to Anne's side and opened the door for her, As he watched her he could tell she was in pain " you okay ?" He asked worryingly " yeah do you want help with the bags ?" She asked hoping she change the subject " no it's fine babe you go on and get comfortable" he kissed her forehead making Anne smile.

Anne sighed as she dropped down into the seat, she looked out of the small window seeing where Phillip was, she spotted him by the car getting their bags out, once she knew he wasn't looking she got some more pain relief out of her bag the pain was back but nothing like it has been before. Phillip soon got on the plane and sat next to Anne and instantly rested her head on his shoulder " I love you " he whispered into the curly hair " I love you too".

The bumpy landed woke Anna up " we're about to land Mr Carlyle" Anna heard waking up from her sleep " thank you" Phillip said " sweet" he kissed the top of there head. Anne untangled herself from the small chair as she was stretching she was half expecting to have discomfort but to her surprise, she didn't. They walked down the small stairs to a car that was waiting for them. The one thing that Phillip didn't miss about living in New York was the traffic, they got to his apartment building after what felt like a lifetime in the car for Anne. They walked into the all so familiar apartment " and you sure you want to leave this place ?" Anne said jokingly Phillip laughs " yeah I'm sure" he placed a light kiss on her lips " I'm just going to get PT to got the boxes" Anne nodded " I'll see you in a minute I love you" she added, " I love you too".

Anne knew she didn't have much time before Phillip was back with PT, so she thought she would start getting things together that she knew would want to take back with him. She was going through his clothes throwing the one he would want to take with him on the bed, carrying the pile of clothes down the stairs placing them on the sofa ready to be packed. But all of a sudden as she was about to go back up the stairs to continue bringing the cloths down a sharp stabbing pain rushed through her stomach she hunched over in pain falling to the ground. She couldn't help her screen out in pain, she couldn't hide it in anymore.

Anne thought she had more time before Philip got back but she was wrong he was outside. The door shot opened Phillip came rushing through the door " Anne baby ?" He shouted looking frantically for Anne, he finally saw her curled up in a ball by the sofa crying in pain " what happened ?" He asked as he knelt down to her putting her in his arms trying to help her relax, she couldn't get her worlds out all she could do was point to the pain " have you had your appendix out?" He asked her she shook her head " okay come one were taken you to the hospital" he scooped her up into his arms.

" what's going on?" PT asked almost crashing into them " she needed to go to the hospital right now can you lock up?" Phillip asked PT nodded " I'll meet you down there" he added. Luckily there was a privet car park at the back of the building so they didn't have to worry about being spotted but Phillip didn't care about that it was the last think on his mind. He gently placed her on the seat and buckled her in he closed the door and quickly got to the other passenger side " it's going to be okay" he said whipping away her tears " I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier" Anne said " don't be sorry I knew you weren't right but it doesn't matter now" PT got in the car " all locked up" he started the car up and made his way out of the car park.