Now I get that. He was taking another route, Smart Raizada is back!

I bit back my smile seeing him eagerly searching for any reaction on my face. I remained tight lipped whilst his hands effortlessly flipped and made me lie on my back.

"Thank you making me comfortable. Good night Arnav" saying this, I closed my eyes in haste. If I see him more than a minute, then I would not be able to keep myself from laughing. Heart took back it's normal pace while the earlier nervousness fade away. How, I don't know. It's all his presence is needed to make me calm. The earlier confusion vanished clearing my needs. Now I do not have any restrictions nor have any nervousness for the night ahead. I trust him. It was much needed step in our relationship.

I waited for his move. I frowned when it didn't came. Peeking from half opened eyes, I was disappointed when he was nowhere seen in narrow view. Mustering courage, I opened my eyes and let it to roam around.

"Searching for me in sleep" I turned my head frantically towards the source of voice.

Terrifying me he fell right on me from out of nowhere. I gripped his biceps in shock.

"Arnavvvv" I gave him a stern glare still panting to catch normal breath.

"I scared you?" It was not a question but a statement.

Crawling above he put a sound peck on my forehead and patted my arms "Calm down"

Making myself comfortable, I pulled him down to hug him. Can't resist his puppy sorry face? Even if I want to stay angry with him.

"Arnav, I am asking seriously. Do you want to have baby now?"

"I don't know about real baby but I want my wifey now" His whispers faded and his lips came crashed against mine.

Clutching his hair, I pulled him more into me trying to keep himself with me like one body.

He broke apart sensing our lack of breath. Heaving a breath, I looked into his eyes which was staring at me with plethora of emotions. It screams only love. Pure one which was waiting for my permission to proceed further. It was such a wonder to see the change of proportion on our relationship. Earlier I never was able to read his eyes and even felt guilty and insecured about it. But now... Everything changed upside down. I can read him like he does. It's only that I couldn't understand his said words, I pouted at the thought.

A sudden peck at my pout made me realise his desperateness. A warm red cue began to spread across my cheeks. Shyness took over my form making me reluctant to say aloud my wishes. How can I?

Thinking to express it in actions, I raised my palm and let it to caress his cheeks. He closed his eyes at my tender touch. His breath laboured like mine as I lowered my palms cupping his jaws and raised myself little above to peck him there. Our breaths mingled and fanned on eachother when I kept our faces close. His fingers grazed my skin across my cheeks moving aside the falling tendrils. My grip on his chin tightened whereas his finger trailed down from my forehead. Our chest plastered against each other and the raise and fall of it making hard for air to pass between us.

Taking discrete breaths, I lowered my head down keeping it on pillow indirectly telling him to proceed further. I want to be his in every single possible way.

Turning my head to side, I curled my toes when his fingers cascaded down through my neck. As the path of his trailing finger, I felt something blooming inside me. A fresh wind lapped against my bare arm making me to snap open my eyes. The duppatta of sleeveless salwar was now lay down on the floor.

"Do you want me to stop?" He whispered ever lightly in his husky voice sending shiver down my spine.

I blinked my eyes in acceptance and pulled him down by his collar.