V

Y/N'S POV

You secretly glared at the girl V was smiling at. They werehaving a conversation happily, and V seemed completely oblivious to yourpresence.

You two were supposed to be spending time at BTS' apartment,but on the way there, a pretty Korean ARMY girl stopped him for an autograph.You felt jealous and guilty for feeling jealous. You didn't want to feel this emotionally gross.

You glanced back and forth between the two of them. She was close to tears from happiness, and V was grinning widely. You definitely sympathized with her, but you wanted to be away from the situation. The goofy Bangtan boy was still single. She could definitely go out with him if she asked.

Their meeting was over soon, though, and the two of you set off for the boys' dorm again.

"She was really pretty," you offered, smiling at him.

"A bit," he agreed with you, thinking nothing of it. Your chest hurt, but you kept going anyway.

"Pretty enough to take on a date?" you teased him, lightly elbowing his arm.

"Ahh, I don't know," he laughed uncomfortably. He was kind of bad about talking about girls in this manner, and you loved to make him squirm. You decided to drop it this time, though.

"What type of movie do you want to watch?" you asked. You and V got together on Tuesdays to watch a movie together. You always wanted to watch something romantic with him, but you'd never suggest it. You were too embarrassed and nervous to tell him how you felt. Being friends was good enough for you.

"Maybe an action movie or something," he suggested excitedly. "Or an anime movie."

"I'd like an anime one," you conceded.

You heard his phone buzzing in his pocket, and you got a bad feeling. You both stopped walking so he could answer it.

"Hello?...Yea, there is..." He glanced over at you. "No... I can be there soon... okay. I'll see you there. Bye."

And he hung up.

"You have to go, don't you?" you pouted. V looked down at you guiltily and nodded. "But it's Tuesday," you complained. You knew you weren't going to get your way, anyway.

"I'm sorry, [F/N]," he sighed sadly. You gave him a false grin, pretending like it was okay. It did make you feel a bit better to see his rectangular smile beaming back at you, though.

"You'll just owe me," you winked. "Call me when you get back tonight?"

"Of course!" he called as he jogged off in the opposite direction.

~...x...~

You waited for four hours. It was pouring buckets outside. You rested your cheek on the heel of your palm and stared out of the window. He'd call soon... right? Any minute now, for sure.

You were right.

The ringtone you had set for him was his cover of "Someone Like You". You liked to listen to it for a bit before you answered; his voice was beautiful. You answered it before it was too late.

"Hello?"

"[F/N]! I'm back at—" there was a break as a girl's voice squealed in the background "—I'm back at the dorm. If you can find a way to come over, then we can still watch a movie if you want."

Your eyebrow twitched in annoyance.

"How would I get there? I don't have a car."

There was some strange noises on the other end of the call, but then they all stopped.