TaeKook

WARNING: SMUT

WHERE ARE MY TAEKOOK SHIPPERS?? WOOOOO!!!!

"Am I even doing it, right?" You questioned yourself as you glided against the brown tiled floor of the practice room. Hands going up to pull at your hair in frustration you stomped around rather childishly before you threw your hands up looking in the mirror. "You can do this! It's just a dance and it's not that hard! Get it together girlfriend." Giving yourself the little pep talk made you feel a little better but not a lot. Your hands went to your hips and your eyes roamed your own figure as you tried to boost yourself up. You didn't have on anything special just a sports bra and black leggings with white sneakers. Your hair was loose and framing your face because who didn't look to swing their hair to give off sex appeal while dancing? You were at the Bighit building in one of the practice rooms while your two lovers Taehyung and Jungkook practiced with the boys. Yep that's right you were dating both of them and you were loving it. The story behind you meeting was one that was rather funny in your eyes. You were going down on Taehyung one day when he was supposed to be alone at the dorm rooms. You had both been close friends because surprise one of your cousins was a cordi who gave you the hookup. You and Taehyung had always felt sexual tension so you took that chance to blow him in his bed. But while you were ass up and face down engulfing all of his dick down your throat in walks Jungkook who had forgotten his charger. Of course he wanted in on the action but because he wasn't eighteen yet you made him wait until he was old enough before you finally invited him into the relationship. When they weren't on tour they were constantly at your place or it was vice versa. In some ways, it was better this way that you dated both. Because when you all went out on dates everyone was stupid enough to think since there was three of you, that you had to know someone from that group or maybe be a sibling. Yeah you were something alright daddy's little girl for Taehyung and when you could get him to be good and drop his macho manhood you were mommy for Jungkook.

Recently, Jungkook and Jimin had did a dance cover to one of Drake's songs Own It. The song was one of your favorites and personal for you because you had fucked Jungkook to that song and he told you to indeed own it. Seeing them dance to it only made you want to learn the dance and add a few more touches of your own. But it was hard to get your foot work down like you wanted, constant thoughts distracted your mind and you didn't know how you could try to force yourself to keep up with focusing on just dancing. You stepped forward to replay the song, moving back into place you tried it again. And then you went again. And then you turned one more time before screaming out. Sweat dripping down your spent body, you hunched over with your hands on your knees looking up in the mirrors at your reflection. Jumping slightly with a light yelp seeing two faces pressed at the door. You turned around while Jungkook took the liberty to push the door open walking in with Taehyung.

"How long have you been there thing one and two?" You teased moving to grab a towel and wipe yourself off.

"Enough to hear, get it together girlfriend!" Taehyung snapped his fingers using a girly voice to mock you and Jungkook grabbed at his hair stomping around in a circle. Heat rose to your face and you nodded your head watching the both of them.

"You know what fuck you both. Or should I say I won't be fucking you both for a while." You threatened lifting up your middle finger.

"So, your hormones are the reason you can't concentrate then?" Taehyung questioned and you froze blinking.

"Says who?" You asked bracing your hands on your hips.

"Come on Y/N. You never bring up sex or threaten to take it away unless you've been a naughty girl." Taehyung tsked.

"And got those panties dripping for us." Jungkook chuckled biting on his bottom lip.

"You just want me lips around your pink tip." You challenged watching them both circle you slowly. Taehyung came up to you fisting your hair with his fingers he licked your bottom lip.

BTS ONE SHOTSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara