VMon

WARNING: SMUT

Y/N smiled nervously as she made her way into the Bighit building looking around with excitement. She looked at her phone at the message about her audition following the long of girls and guys that were waiting outside of the studio. She started to breathe in and out of her nose deeply as she waited for her chance to come.

Y/N had passed an online audition to come and dance for BTS is Korea. If she did well today she would be their backup dancer and she felt that her dream would finally come true. She had gotten everything paid for by them so of course she wouldn't turn something like this down. But her only regret is that she wore her black spandex shorts with a long sleeved white under armour shirt, if she could redo this whole thing maybe she would've put on pants because the way the girls were eyeing her figure made her a bit shy.

But she knew she had looks, so instead of letting herself stress it out too much she combed through her hair letting her song play in her mind. She was going to do a dance to I'm on by Omarion and she knew that she had it down packed. She walked up slowly as the line moved watching people coming out the room with tears and she didn't know if it was good or bad but it didn't look like many were passing. She was also seeing quite the number of blacks as well as herself and she felt a bit better about being there.

When it was Y/N's turn she walked in the room looking around before she looked in the centre seeing all of BTS sitting at a table and she felt her heart drop. They were so handsome in person and she could feel the tears in her eyes, but before she could completely make a fool of herself, their manager came and helped her set up what she needed.

She bowed at the members before the song started and she started to dance her heart out as if these were just any other guys at her house or at her local dance studio. She even had parts of the song where she shook her ass and turned her back to them. She didn't know if this would be her only chance or not so she had to do it all. When the song was over she leaned over bracing her hands on her knees hearing claps and cheers from the table making her look at them and smile.

"Wow.. Is it Y/N? I think you did wonderful.. One of the best we've seen here so far. I have a few questions for you, if you don't mind." Rap monster spoke up eyeing the girl with clear interest and want. He wanted that girl. She was beautiful brown skin, nice figure, lovely hair. He didn't even care if it was real or not, he'd still pull it. Her ass shaking caused quite the stir in his pants and he would be lying if he said he wasn't having perverted thoughts about the girl.

"Y-yes it's Y/N and sure ask away.. Oppa." She said blushing softly not knowing if she should say that or not and everyone in the room smiled at her politeness and Rap Monster felt his pants stiffen up more as he coughed.

"Are you flexible? With your schedule and with your limbs. And if we hire you, will you work hard to please us no matter what?" Namjoon asked having a deeper hidden meaning under all of his questions.

"I came from the States everything was paid for, but I have my things packed because I knew it could go either way and a apartment ready to buy today if I get this. So I can be ready to work today. I am very flexible, I have been dancing forever so the limbs just got right. And I would love to please you, to please all of BTS in anyway possible no matter if it hurts, I'll get through it!" She smiled brightly.

Taehyung groaned softly knowing what Namjoon was up to but this girl was so oblivious he just wanted to push her against the wall for being so cute and it added to her overall appeal. Namjoon nearly moaned out loud when she said she would do it even if it hurted and he wanted to test her theory out. He looked around the table seeing Taehyung shift a bit and they shared a brief look of understanding before Namjoon eyed the girl again.