Jhope

Warning: this is going to be LONG
Y/N's POV

"AAAAH!" I yelled in frustration as i couldn't make my moves out. It seem so crappy and unsmoothly. I run my fingers through my hair as i look in the mirror at myself. Sweats building up around my body as it drops to the ground.

I heard a knock in the background as i breathe in and out "Yes?" I said breathless. I see Jungkook came in with a big smile on his face.

Since i am Hoseok's girlfriend, i can use the BigHit spare practice room to practice my dance. I'm not an idol, i'm just a normal girl who has a passion for dancing. Me and Hobi usually practice together but he's out for the moment and now i'm alone. But.. Jungkook's here!

"Hi noona!" He greet me and i grin at him. "Hi~" i replied laying down on the floor breathless.

He lies down next to me "What's up? You look frustrated." He point out. I chuckle "Is it obvious?" I ask turning to him and he nods. I sit up and he did the same "I just- i am frustrated that i couldn't get the moves right." I explained. He looks at me and smiles standing up extending his hand. I look at him confused "Come on, i'll help you." I smile taking his hand and stand up.

I look at him "You know the routine?" I ask and he scratch the back of his head "Uhm.. i made have- saw you practice."He blush looking down and i smile "Aaah...okay then."

He guide me and place his hands on my waist and move to the beat. My back rest on his chest as our feet glides smoothly on the floor. He turn me around as our face nearly touches he smiles as he entertwined our fingers together and push back and pull again. As our body feeling every single music we hear. He lift me up and spin me around landing me perfectly on my feet.

I forgot that this dance was a little bit sexual and probably too close for me and him. My heart nearly pump out of my chest when his face was so close to mine.

We seperated breathless looking at each other "Thank you Jungkook.. i got it done now." I thanked him and he smiles "Your welcome noona."

Seconds later awkward comes in and he look down "Oh! I have schedule! B-bye
Y/N noona! You did fantastic." He compliment me and i smile "Thank you Jungkook! Take care!" He nods bowing to me and left the room.

Once he's out of sight i collapsed to the floor breathless. Wow. That was intense. But still.. whatever he did or any boy in the world did nobody can give me the same feeling the way Hoseok give me when he's dancing with me especially sexual moves.

I grab my things turn off the lights and walk out the door. I take the elevator and get to the first floor. I take out my phone and call Hobi.

After a few rings he pick up "What?" He said. I was taken aback by the sudden intonation he sounds upset. He usually always say "Jagiyaa~" or "Baby~" in a very cheerful voice. "Babe? Are you okay?" I ask concerned. "I'm fine."
I frown at his response "Where are you now?" I ask "Home." I sigh at his again short response "Alright.. i'll be there soon. Love you!" I said but he just hangs up.

I lower the phone from my ear and my heart shatters. What is going on with him? Is he mad at me? All these thoughts cross my mind as i think the worst thought. Is he going to break up with me?

I push my thoughts aside as i open our apartment door. I place my bag down on the couch and i open our shared room door. There he is watching TV, i gulp and close the door and climb in on the bed next to him. "Babe? Hobi?" I ask reaching for his hand but he push my hand away. I frown "What's wrong? Please tell me." I said but he didn't say anything.