Jungkook

Y/N's POV

"Y/N what do you wanna eat?" Hyeri my bestfriend asks beside me while we're lining up to get our food. "Hm.." i look at the options and smile to myself "Ah! The bibimpap set." I respond to her and she nods giving my order to the lunch lady. She gives us our lunch and we smile "Thank you!"

I take my tray and walk to the table but suddenly someone trip me making me fall down and drop my food all over my uniform. I heard laughter from all the students, i look up and see him.

My bully. My biggest bully. Jeon Jungkook.

But he doesn't know that i like him. I don't even know why i like him, he hates me though. That's explains why he would bullied me everyday.

"Tsk tsk tsk." He sneered laughing with his friends. "Use your eyes darling, you just waste a perfectly good food." He mock me. I feel tears forming in my eyes fightinf to come out. I stand up and look at him "What is your problem with me Jungkook?! I never did anything to you! YET YOU BULLIED ME EVERYDAY! I HATE YOU!" I shouted at him making all the students gasp covering their mouths.

I sob covering my face with my hands and run away. I run to the girls bathroom to get it cleaned, i feel tears coming down like a rainfall. I chuckle at myself "Hate him? How could i ever hate him? I must be stupid."

I look at myself in the mirror. "Wow. I look trash." I wipe my tears and brace myself breathing in and out and walk out the bathroom. Suddenly i felt a strong grip yank me hard to a room. "AAAH!" I scream from the sudden attack and they cover my mouth with their hands.

"Sssh! Be quiet." Oh. It sounds like him.

He release his grip and stare into my eyes. I look at him sad, angry, but happy at the same time. "What do you want Jungkook?" I ask him hopeless ready to get another humiliation. "If you want to humiliate me again, do it. I'm nothing to you right?."

He frowns and take a step closer to me making my back hits the wall "I'm sorry."

Did- did he just say i'm sorry?
When did Jeon Jungkook ever apologized?

I look at him confused but smile anyways "It's okay. I'm fine." Lies. Everything lies.

I smile at him reaching for the door handle but he stops me. He grabs my wrist and spin me around and kiss my lips fully. My eyes widened at the kiss but i respond anyways. I kiss him back, placing my arms around his neck and his around my waist.

We pull away, he smiles looking at me "What was that for?" I ask and he peck my lips. "I like you." He confessed.

"I'm sorry what?"

He laughs holding both my hands "I like you Y/N ah.. for a long time actually." I blush at his words and look down but frowns "So. Why did you bully me?" I ask him and his expressions turns sad.

He pull me into a hug and kiss my head "I'm sorry about that. I- i just don't know how to say it to you, i don't know how to- to act around you." He smiles staring at my eyes "I get really shy when i see you or i'm around you. I'm sorry Y/N ah..." he apologized.

I smile and hug him back resting my head on his shoulder "I like you too." He pull away smiling eyes widened. "Really?!" He asked disbelief. I nod at him chuckling "Yes." He grins spinning me round and round. "Wanna be mine?" He asks extending his hand.

I grin at him "Yours only." Intertwining  our hands together staring at each other's eyes as we exit the room.

Who would've thought that my bully became my boyfriend?

-----------------------
Tysm!!😊