Jhope

WARNING: SMUT

The room was deathly silent. You laid in the bed, not quite sure what time it was. The only thing that you were sure of was that you weren't the only one who had been awake for hours.

Hoseok laid as far on the edge of the bed away from you as he could be. While you tossed and turned trying to get comfortable, it seemed like Hoseok had turned to stone the moment he had gotten into bed. It had been this way for about two weeks.

A small fight had blown completely out of hand in a mere few minutes. Hoseok was notorious for shutting down completely if the two of you got into an argument. He wasn't good at expressing his feelings unless they were happy. If anything upset him, he closed himself off until everything blew over. Unfortunately, this had been the biggest fight between you and him, and because neither of you had apologized, the situation had not yet improved.

You sadly couldn't even remember what the fight had been about, but now a huge rift sat between and your boyfriend. Your sunshine had dimmed noticeably, and you wondered if you'd ever seen a smile grace his lips again.

You turned again in the bed again, settling on your side facing Hoseok. He'd chosen to wear a shirt which was something he had started doing after the fight. You felt cold in the sheets, even with Hoseok's presence. You couldn't decide if you or he had been at fault, and at the moment, in the middle of the night, you decided to swallow your pride. You missed him too much to let something so silly come between you.

The feeling suddenly welled in your chest and with a whine, you surged forward, resting your cheek against Hoseok's shoulder blade. He immediately stiffened under your touch. You reveled in the feeling of his warm body under the shirt, and you itched to remove it from him.

"What- what are you doing?" He asked. He hadn't made an attempt to move yet, and his body was beginning to feel uncomfortably rock solid beneath you.

"I just want to cuddle with my boyfriend. Is that so wrong?" Your hand hesitantly came to rest on his waist, pushing away the t-shirt to rest on his bare skin.

He brushed your hand off of him but had no where to move away from you. Your hand returned back to his waist, holding him tighter and burying your face in his back.

"Hobi," you whimpered. He was angry at how quickly he was crumbling underneath your touch. He missed you just as much as you had missed him. He was done with being angry, missing his happy mood. You felt him finally begin to relax in your touch.

Your hand smoothed back under his shirt, lightly dragging your nails over his skin. You tugged the shirt up, signaling him to remove it. He hadn't slept with this much clothing on in years, and you were angry at the fabric for separating his warm skin from yours. He took a moment to pull the shirt over his head before returning to your hold.

You hummed at the feeling of his heated skin. You took the opportunity to pepper kisses along his shoulder and at the base of his neck.

"I'm still mad," he off-handedly commented. You merely ignored his statement. His voice was hardly convincing, and you were eager to break down the final barrier between the two of you. Your mind quickly turned to what other activities could ensue if you played your cards right. The ache in your stomach was slowly bubbling up and spreading through your limbs.

"But I've missed you," he let out a yelp at a particularly hard suckle that you gave between words. It was obvious that you meant much more than just words could convey. The cold that had seeped into your bones a few minutes before was now completely dissipated.

Your fingernails dragged down his stomach, delighted to find that because of his break from work, he had yet to rid himself of his happy trail. Your smile only grew wider as your fingers ghosted over his shorts. He was half hard, and you hadn't even done anything. It seemed that Hoseok had missed you too. He was known for his insufferable libido, and now was no exception. Even if he was "mad," a little make up sex wouldn't hurt anyone.