V

Y/N's POV

"Thank you so much Blake for tutoring me." I smile. He smiles back "Eh.. it's no worries. Anything for a pretty girl like you." He flirts making my cheeks redden.

We walk down the stairs of our University and there i spot my lovely handsome boyfriend Kim Taehyung leaning against his motorcycle.

I made eye contact with him and he wave at me. "Hey Y/N?" I turn my head to him "Are you free this weekend?" He ask.

"Uh.. why?" He scratches the back of his head "I was wondering if you wanna go on a date.. with me."

My eyes widen. A date?! A freakin date?! But i have a boyfriend!

I smile apologetically "That's really sweet Blake.. but-" he smile slowly fades away "You don't like me do you?" I shake my head quickly "No no! It's not that! I'm sorry but i have a boyfriend."

He sighs "Figures. I should've known. No way a beautiful girl like you are single." I smile at his words. "So who's the lucky guy?" He asks. I grin and point at Tae who is leaning against his motorcycle.

I turn to Blake and his face is in shock "Wow. Your boyfriend is hot." I chuckle "Wait that came out wrong." He quickly add in and i laugh.

He chuckles "Well then.. i guess i see you around Y/N." He smiles waving goodbye.
I wave back at him.

I immediately run towards Tae and he engulf me into his embrace holding me tight "How's my precious babygirl?" He kisses my lips and place me down "Very good." I giggle.

"Who was the guy you were talking to?" He asks and i chuckle remembering what happened earlier "He is Blake. He tutored me every Tuesday for Math." He nods "That's it?" I look at him "It seems longer than that."

I put my arms around his neck "He uhm.. he ask me out." His jaw tense and his eyes turns to anger "Oh really? And what did you say?"

I giggle "That i have a very cool handsome boyfriend waiting for me." He smirks "That's my girl." I giggle and he smiles "Shall we go?"

I nod at him and he grin looking at me "Lets." He starts his engine and drive away.

__________________
Sorry it's a short one. More coming!