RM

RM's POV

"Here we are with BTS!" The interviewer greet us and we smile and did our usual greeting "Hello, we are BTS."

He asks us all this questions regarding our tours, armys and recording process going. "Yeah, it's been really hectic ans we are super busy. With all these schedules we have, but it is very exciting to meet all armys around the world. We are truly blessed." I smile answering the question.

The interviewer smiles at me and read the next questions from the card "Aah.. this is interesting. RM this is a question from your fan, 'Are you and Y/N still together? Cause i've been hearing news and rumors you guys broke up. Please dont break up you guys are the most cutest couple.' "

I smile hearing her question "Thank you so much for loving us both, and yes we are still together stronger than ever. Don't believe in rumors sweetie until i said so. Love you!" I replied earning 'awes' from the boys as well as the interviewer.

"No but like seriously, you and Y/N are so cute together. How long is it now?" I grin as her face pops in my head smiling at me "3 years now." He smiles "How is it for the boys? Are they ever uncomfortable with Y/N?"

I look at the other members waiting for them to answer "Aaah.. no Y/N is like our sister our bestfriend. We always hang out together, because she's pretty much in the dorm anyways, we love her so much." Yoongi said smiling.

"Any words would you like to say
to Y/N?" He asks me. I take the microphone "Just... i love you so much
Y/N.. don't forget to rest and eat babe.. i'll be meeting you in 3 weeks. See you!" I feel my cheeks red in embarassment as the other members teases me "Aaah hyung!! Cute!~"

I cover both my face with my hands chuckling at their behavior. "Okay okay, enough." They chuckle and continue with the interview.

*meanwhile you in korea*
Y/N's POV

I feel my lips form a very big smile as soon as Namjoon say those words to me. I can feel my heart warms at his smile. "I love you too."

Later that night he videocalls me. "Hey babe!" He greets me waving and i smile "Babyy!" I take my phone and lay down on the bed "I saw your interview today..." i trail off and i could feel him smiling "Oh yeah..?" I nod at him "It was really cute and... i love you too.." i smile and he chuckles "Love you more babe."

We stare at each other and just take in each other's facial features until i break the silence "Uhm.. hey is it.. true that you'll be coming back in 3 weeks?" I ask full of anticipation. He pauses and smiles
"Yes! Can't wait to see you Y/N!"

I can feel my heart racing "Oh my god really?! yay!!" He chuckles at my excitement "Did you eat yet?" I shake my head "No.."

He frowns "Come on Y/N... please eat. I don't want you getting sick." He scolds me and i nod smiling "Yes sir!" I did a salute motion to him and he laughs "Aigoo~ cutie."

I cuddle up to the blanket and pull the phone back to me "You look so cute and cuddly like that." He comments and i blush "I need you here babe.. it's not the same sleeping without you." I pout.

He smiles "3 weeks babe.. until i get to hold you and kiss you and cuddle you. Everything you want." I smile loving the sound of that.

"Are you doing okay there?" He nods "Yes, just wrapped up the interview and now in the hotel." I smile "Rest well namjoonie and eat too!"

He plaster his cute dimple smile and nods at me. I admire all his facial features, his hair aah it looks so soft. I want to run it in my fingers so bad. Its been a while since i done that.

I miss him so much..

"I love you and i miss you."

"I love you more and miss you more."

"3 weeks?"

"3 weeks."

"Sweet dreams Y/N.."

And just like that i fell asleep cuddling the blanket dreaming off about him.