RIP Kim Jonghyun

i found out this news from my friend at 6:30 pm in my country. She was confused because the headline said

"FAMOUS KPOP IDOL JONGHYUN DIES."

She sent that to me and my jaw went to the floor, tears were welling up in my eyes and so i open twitter and see that Jonghyun was trending #1. It's real...

He's dead. He died.

Tears were streaming like crazy, i was screaming in my room because this is unexpected. Nobody knew of this! Nobody!

And the fact that i grew up listening to SHINee as a kid breaks my heart even more. They're the ones who got me into K-pop besides SNSD and see my favorite member.. my BIAS died.

Shatter me to pieces that i can't even explain what i felt today. I just.. can't believe that he killed himself.

Some say he did suicide because of SM Ent, too much stress in his shoulders and that he needed to get away and be free.

Some say because of mental and health problems, though we don't know for sure what really happened.

Kim Jonghyun was the life, happiness, and strength in SHINee. He was that one member that you wouldn't expect to do this.

Kim Jonghyun, you have done so well for 27 years of your life. You became an idol because it's your dream, and you met 4 of your bestfriends in it. You have a huge fanbase SHAWOLS that love you beyond anything in the world. And you got family. Your lovely sister, mother, father. Your friends all the people you care about.

You are the role model for juniors to the K-pop industry and you have done enough. You can rest now Jonghyun.. you can rest in peace.

May God put you in a better place up there... may you rest in peace Kim Jonghyun.

And just know that your members love you, your family and friends love you, your SHAWOLS love you and i love you Jonghyun.

Stay strong family members, stay strong SHINee members, and stay strong to all SHAWOLS. He will be in peace.

Rest In PeaceKim Jonghyun (April 8, 1990 - December 18, 2017)

Rest In Peace
Kim Jonghyun
(April 8, 1990 - December 18, 2017)