Jimin

Y/N's POV

I wake up with strong arms wrapped around my waist and soft snores coming from his mouth. I look back and he holds me closer kissing my neck giving little pecks. I sit up but he push me back down. I laugh "Babe! I need to get up." He shakes his head "No no. Stay here with me."

I look at him "I need to make breakfast." He groans "Food can wait." I shake my head "Not for me. I'm starving." I chuckle kissing his lips and release myself from his grip.

I place both my feet on the ground and walk to the kitchen. I open the fridge and take some juice. I turn around and scream "AAAH!!" I look at the 3 boys on the sofa and another 3 boys on the stools. I look to my right and scream again "AAAAH!"

"Who are you guys?" I said and they all look at each other. Oh shit! They must be his members. I look down and realize i'm only in his t-shirt and my underwear leaving my thighs completely exposed. "Uhm.. i am going to go change! Sorry- for this. Uhm.. excuse me." I said hiding my embarrasment. I dash to the bedroom and found him already sitting up.

I walk to the closet and change my clothes "Where are you going? Why are you dressing up?" He asks approaching me. "To make myself look presentable, because your members are here." I said and his eyes widen "They're here?" I nod. He left the room and i continue finishing getting ready.

I take a final look at myself in the mirror and smile. I open the door and stop my tracks when i hear my name.

"She's my girlfriend. Y/N... i really like this one boys so please don't do anything stupid. This might be the one." He said earning cheers from the others. I smile and blush down.

I continue walking pretending nothing happened. And let's just say that i really got along with the members well. And i'm happy.

---------------------