V

Y/N's pov

I'm on my way to meet my boyfriend Tae, he's in the studio right now. He's practicing with his members.

Tae: Babe just come to the building, i'll be here waiting for you:) xo

I smile looking at his text and walk to the BigHit building. "Wow this is huge.." my mouth went wide open looking at the building. It's my first time here and we've been dating for 4 months now and it's going perfect. He is the most adorable, cutest, fluffy human being ever and very sweet as a boyfriend. Agh i just love him so much.

Walking to those double doors i entered the building. I look at the signs and my mind went blank.

Hm.. tae didn't say which room he's in. How am i-

I was thinking when somebody interrupted my thoughts. "Uhm.. excuse me? Who are you?" Someone asked. I turn around and see a very handsome young man. I smile and bow at him "Hi! My name is Y/N."

He looks confused but smile anyways "Hi, nice to meet you i'm Jungkook." I nod at him.

"Uhm.. do you know where is Taehyung?" I asked him and he nods. "Aah hyung is in the practice room." He said and i smile at him. "I can take you there." I nod thanking him.

He open the door and i see the rest of the boys dancing. I spot Tae immediately and called him "Tae!" His head turns and smile towards my direction. He runs and pick me up. I squeal at his sudden movement. "Ehem." I heard some coughs in the background. "Ah yes. Boys this is my girlfriend Y/N, Y/N this is my members." He smiles and i bow at them "Nice to meet you guys."

They didn't say a word. They look shocked, they look at each other not saying anything. "Tae can you come here for a sec? We need to talk to you." The boy with cute dimples said. "Huh? Oh yeah sure. Wait a sec Y/N." He said and left the room with the other boys.

Oh no. Oh gosh. I'm scared what if they don't like me?

***
Taehyung's POV

Namjoon hyung lead me outside to the studio with the rest of the boys. He open the door and i sit on the chairs. "You have a lot of explaining to do young man." He said standing with his arms crossed in front of me.

I gulped looking at him and the other boys. They all look tense and shocked. "Uhm.. well- she is my girlfriend." I smile but they didn't move a single body languange so i just continued "Okay then. And her name is Y/N Y/L/N, she is very sweet, bubbly, cheerful and she always take cares of others, she puts others first before herself and the most down to earth girl i've ever met. She is amazing and i love her." I said.

"You love her?" I look up and see Jimin asked me. I nod at him "Yeah, this one is special, this one is different. She makes me feel like no one has ever before, she is a huge factor of my life and yes i love her so much."

"How long have you guys been dating?" Suga hyung asked. I fiddled with my fingers and said "4 months."

"4 months and you didn't even say a word to us?! You bastard." He said making the other boys laugh out loud. I stand up looking at them "Wait! So you're not mad?" I asked

They all laugh "Heck no. Relax taetae we're not mad, shocked? Yes. But seeing with you happy and all smiley with someone who truly makes you feel like that makes us happy as well." They said

I smile widely "Aweee!! Thanks guys!!" I hug them and they wrap me in a big hug. "Now.. why don't we go back? Plus we wanna know her a bit more." They said and i smile "Yeah sure! Let's go."

***
Y/N's POV

I heard the door click open, i turn my head and see them coming back. I stand up and look at their faces, hm.. they seem more relaxed and happy than before.

"Babe! C'mere." Tae said and i walk straight to him. He wraps his arms around my waist and i whispered "They don't like me do they?" I asked a bit too loudly earning chuckles from the rest of the boys. I look up and realize my mistake and hide in embarrassment behind Tae.

"No.. relax Y/N we're not mad or anything. We are happy for you both especially Tae, he becomes a much more brighter now and thank you for that." The one with the dimples said. "Oh btw my name is Namjoon." He smiles and i smile back shyly.

"Ahh cute." The one with the broad shoulders said. I smile "I'm Jin." 

"Jimin."

"Jungkook, as we met before."

"Hoseok."

"And i'm Yoongi." the one in the corner said. He seems cold but i think we'll get along just fine. I smile at all of them now i'm fully at ease and relaxed knowing that they like me and accept me. 

"I love you.." I said to Tae. He smiles and kisses my forehead "Love you too.'

--------------------------

DONE!