Suga

Min Yoongi AU:
CEO of a Min Headquarters. You are his girlfriend, you have been together for 3 years.
------------------

Y/N's POV

I wake up feeling bright and energized, i look at the sun that shines outside and into the bedroom. I look to my left and see it's 8 am. I breathe in and smile "Wonderful day."

I place both my feet on the ground and walk to my bathroom to take a shower. After i'm done, i go downstairs and to the kitchen. Tying my hair up into a messy bun i prepare all the ingredients and cook him a lunch meal. 2 hours later and i'm done. I smile at the result and change my clothes to something more presentable.

"Welcome Ms. Y/N." i smile at his chauffeur and he smiles back. "Where to Ms?" He asks and i reply "Min Headquarters" he nods. He opens the door and let me inside, once he got himself to the other side he drives away.

"We're here Ms. Y/N." he said and i nod "Thank you Albert." He nods giving me a small smile. I close the car door and walk towards the huge building and double doors.

"Then you better do it! DO YOU WANT MR. MIN DO BE MAD?!" Some lady shouts at the person in front of her. She back face me then she turn around. And her mouth agape "My apologies Ms. Y/N. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.. i was just scolding my trainees." I smile at her.
She looks stressed and tired, i can see bags under her eyes. That's what happen when she's your boyfriend's secretary.

"Nonsense Amber, i'm okay." She nods relief "Where is he?" I ask her. "He's in his office." She said and i nod thanking her.

I press the lift button number Mr. Min. He literally installed a button of his name so workers wouldn't get confused where is his office. I shake my head chuckling at the thought.

'Ding' the lift doors opened revealing a long hallway to his office. I walk towards it then suddenly the door opened and a girl came out crying in tears. She walk past by me sobbing and i look at her confused. I grab her wrist "What's wrong?" She shakes her head wiping her tears "Nothing, just him being rude ass cold boss. No worries." She said leaving me alone in this empty hallway.

I feel sorry for her, but i never experienced that in him. He is always so sweet and gentle with me. He never snap at me or bark at me, he's always sweet and calm.

I open the door and see him in his workplace with papers stacking every corner. "Babyy!!" I greet him smiling. He look up showing his glowing gummy smile. "Y/N~" i approach him and he place me to sit on his lap.

He wraps his arms securely around my waist and kisses me softly. I run my fingers through his hair and kiss his cheeks. "Babe, why is that female worker crying?" I ask and he sighs "It's just that she did something wrong and it's ruining all this." He said softly.

I frown at him "It's okay! I'm sure you can do it better and make me and your company proud." He smiles "Thank you." I nod smiling.

The food! Oops i forgot. I take out the lunchboxes and present it to him. He grins "For me?" I nod at him. "You don't have to cook for me you know." I shrug "I like cooking for you." He look at me and i swear his eyes sparkle "Only cook for me alright?" He said soft but stern. I chuckle "Of course yoongi~"

He shot me his smile and eat the lunchbox. After eating he has to do his works again so i kiss him goodbye and Albert drive me back home.

I take a shower and get into my nightgown. I look at the clock behind me it's 9pm. He should be home any minute now.

And just as i predicted the door bell ring minutes later. I opened it revealing a tired yoongi. I grin and let him inside. "Welcome home~" i said and he smiles placing his suitcase on the ground and kisses me fully on the lips. The makeout session gets harder and more intense as he lean my body against the wall and place both his hands around my body pulling me closer to him. I gasp for air and he trail little kisses down my jaw and neck sucking it into a sweet spot. I moan and he smirks leaving a hickey there. He turn my chin towards him and kiss me
again.

Man it's been a long time since we've done this. He was always so busy with his works he's barely home.

*buzz buzz*
He groan and seperate his lips from mine. He slid his hands into his pockets and take his phone. "What?!" He snap. I look at him confused. "Has to be right now?" He groan once more and said yes.

He looks at me with eyes full of 'sorry' "Baby i'm sorry i have to go, they called me." I frown feeling tears prickle in my eyes. "Please don't leave." I said grabbing his hands. "It's the third time this week, i can't handle not sleeping beside you." I said tears are threatening to fall down.

He looks at me apologetically. "Just one more night baby~" he said leaning to kiss my cheek but i avoid him. He sighs and left the house.

Once the door clicked, my tears couldn't handle it and it falls down like a stream. I walk to our bedroom and lay on my side of the bed backfacing the door. Tears just stream harder and harder.

***

Yoongi's POV

Once i left the house, i stand there outside. I remember the image in my brain or her in the verge of crying, she looks so dissapointed in me. I called the man back and told him that i have to spend the night with my beautiful girlfriend and do not wish to be interrupted. He take it suprisingly well and told me to discuss it tomorrow.

I went back into the house and it's quiet but i hear soft sobs coming from the bedroom. I open the bedroom door and see her curling on her side. "Oh baby~ i'm so sorry." I said softly approaching her. She turns around and i see her.

My heart broke. I made her cry, i swore to my life i will hurt the person who made her cry and i'm the one who did it. I immediately hug her close and her tears just stream down even more. "Y/N~ babe i'm so sorry... please stop crying." I said wiping her tears and she looks ag me innocently. "Why did you come back?"

"Because of you." I said and she looks at me confused. "You're the one who made me like this Y/N. I can't get mad at you, i get weak in front of you and i hate it." She smiles.

"You are my biggest weakness." I said looking deeply into her eyes. She kiss my lips "Really?" I nod holding her hands "You. Are. My. Weakness. Everything about you makes me weak." She smiles "I love you Min Yoongi." I grin "Love you more Y/N. More than you can ever imagined." She blush and lean closer to my chest.

She sits up and take her shirt off revealing her in her undergarments. She stands up and lock the door. And lean back seductively. I lick my lips looking at her beautiful curves "Shall we.. continue?" She ask seductively and biting her lip.

I smirk looking at her "Tonight i will give you permission to dominate me Yoongi. Don't hold back and don't be weak." She said winking at me.

"Then prepare for the best night of your life."

----------------------------