Jungkook

Y/N's POV

Am i not beautiful enough? Or good enough? Am i worth it? These questions have been running through my mind all day everyday.

Jungkook who's been my boyfriend for 2 years hasn't once text me, call me, interact with me in the past month. Every time he came home from practicing it's like 12 am and i want to spend time with him but he always has excuses like

"Maybe, not today." Or "I'm tired."

Did he fall out of love with me? Even if he's home he always has excuses to go out and never spends time with me. The thought of him cheating always runs through my mind, but i trust him. He wouldn't do that.

"Hey babe! Here i made you food." I said as he glare at me "You know i have practice Y/N! I don't have time to eat this." He snap and left the apartment.

I stand there speechless and a single tear fall out of my eyes. I look at the food i made and throw it away. No i love you's, no goodbye's.

Why am i even here? He obviously doesn't want me anymore nor loves me. I should just leave. I waited patiently for a month to see if he would change and turns out he didn't. What happened to the loving and caring Jungkook i fell in love with? What happened to the Jungkook who always asks me how my day went? Who always cuddles me and kisses me goodnight. Tears started to stream down my face as i think about us falling apart.

I pack all my clothes in a bag and left the apartment. I look at the place one last time as memories flood through my mind. Our first home, our first fight, our first sex, our first anniversary, our first kiss, all of it is in here. In this very place. And now it's all sorrow and dark. It's like i don't know this place anymore.

I sigh and turn off the lights and left the apartment. I dialed a number on my phone. "Hey Yein? Can i stay in your place?" I ask sniffing "Why? What happened?" She ask worriedly "I'll tell you everything later." I said "Sure! Come." I smile and hang up.

"I can't believe he did that! How dare he leave my bestfriend all alone!! He should pay!" Yein rambles and throwing pillows all across the room. I chuckle "Come on Y/N! We are going to have a girls night out! We need to get your mind out of this!" I look at her hesitantly "No no.. you know i'm not a good drinker plus i kinda want to stay and rest." She frowns but nod understanding "Okay, then lets have a pajama party!" She suggests excitedly. I smile at the suggestion "Yay! Let's go."

It was so much fun, we watch chick flicks, eat popcorn and karaoke all night. And it did work, it get my mind off Jungkook, bur it's a lie that i'm not sad. And dissapointed.

"Hey can i stay here for a while?" I ask. She smiles and held my hand "Stay as long as you want, i'll be here if you need me." I smile and hug her tightly. "Thank you." "Welcome Y/N."

***

Jungkook's POV

I left the apartment and head out to a nearby club. I step inside and instantly greet by the alcohol and loud bass music. "Hey Jungkook!" Someone said behind me and i smile. "Hyejin!" She smiles pecking my lips. "How are you babe?" I ask and she smiles "Really good!" I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her.

I met Hyejin 3 months ago in a club and we instantly clicked. I feel really bad for cheating but i couldn't help it, she's insanely attractive and Y/N is just simple. She doesn't wear all fancy clothes, she just wear simple and natural clothing and makeup. I kind of want to change. Hyejin is sexy and attractive, she made me feel weak. It's not that i don't love Y/N, it's just that it's getting kinda boring. I want to spice things up a bit, she doesn't like going to clubs or partying, she is a typical home girl who loves to watch movies and read books. I don't even know why i fell in love with her.