V

WARNING: SMUT

You stood directly under the shower head, the water pouring over your  head. You'd had a fight with Taehyung two weeks ago and it was just now  beginning to take its toll on you. The two of you had argued many times  but it never ended in a break-up, until now, that is. Over the past two  weeks, you'd been angry, but now you were really feeling the weight of  the break-up. Especially since you hadn't had sex in over two weeks.

You  turned the water off and stepped out of the shower, before towel drying  your hair. There was a knock at the door and you quickly threw on a  robe and shuffled off in that direction. You took a deep breath, your  hand frozen on the doorknob. It was too late to make yourself look  presentable so you just pulled your robe closed and opened the door.

"Forgot I was coming?" he asked, walking into your apartment.

"Uh,  no, I was just in the shower" you said. He took it upon himself to sit  on your couch and you shut the front door. You walked to your room to  grab the box with his stuff in it. Walking back to the living room,  Taehyung was looking through your pictures. He stopped on the one of you  and Hoseok and snorted. It was really irritating. "You know..." you  started. You stopped talking, not wanting this to escalate back into a  fight.

"Know what?" he asked, his hands in his pockets. He was all  but begging you to continue. "I'm not going back to that stupid  conversation with you. I think that you just like to argue" you said.  You put his box down on the couch and he scoffed. He walked closer to  you until you were only separated by the couch. "I like to argue? The  argument was not stupid. I told you that I didn't feel comfortable with  you and Hoseok being so close-"

"We've been friends years before I even met you! In fact, he was the one who got us together!" you said.

"Who cares? I told you that I didn't like it and you flirted with him right in front of my face!" he said, his voice rising.

"Don't accuse me of stuff just because you feel insecure!"you said, your voice rising to meet his.

"Oh,  I'm insecure? Are you serious? 'Ah Hoseok Oppa~~ I can't stand to be  without you for two whole minutes! Oh, Taehyung? What about him? Fuck  him!'" he said, putting on a crappy imitation of you. Your mouth dropped  open and you almost slapped him. "When have I said anything like that?  Stop putting words in my mouth!"

"I bet he put something in your  mouth" he mumbled. Your eyes bulged and you really did slap him this  time. When your hand made contact with his face, a loud crack sounded  throughout the room. His hand moved to grab his face and he looked away,  swallowing his anger. "Screw you. You can let yourself out" you  said. You angrily turned around and started for your bedroom. He caught  your arm and shoved you against the wall, pushing your arms up above  your head. He held them there and you honestly felt scared. You tried to  move but he stopped you, pressing his body against yours.

"Move"  you said. He ignored you, his hands still holding your arms above your  head. His eyes pierced into yours, a mixture of anger and...something  else. "Taehyung, move" you said, trying to push him off. His eyes moved  downward, making you notice that your robe had opened as a result of  your struggling. "You're a pervert." He laughed before using one hand to  hold up your arms.

He used the other hand to grab a part of the  robe. "If I'm a pervert, then you're a thief. Isn't this mine?" he  asked, his fingers rubbing the smooth fabric of the robe. As his fingers  played with the fabric, they brushed against your skin and you  shivered. "Take it off" he said. You looked at him as if he were crazy.  "I'm taking everything that is mine, remember?" he asked. His  fingers continued to brush against your ribs, just below your breasts.  You searched his eyes, trying to figure out what he was thinking. "How  am I supposed to give it back to you, if you're so close to me?" you  asked smartly.

"You know, you have an amazing ability to make me  mad" he said, his eyes still boring into yours. He placed his leg in  between yours, the material of his pants rubbing against your inner  thigh. He shifted his weight and you felt his bulge pressing into your  lower abdomen. Your breath caught and you tried one last attempt to push  him back.

He pressed more of his body into you. You felt like you  were being crushed and you hated the fact that you liked it. "See? You  won't even let me finish talking" he said. He bent his neck down,  bringing his lips dangerously close to yours. "Taehyung." He ignored  you, brushing his lips against yours. He firmly planted his lips to  yours and he slid a hand to your waist. God, you wanted this so bad but  you couldn't have it.

He'd been a dick to you. Why should you let  him run all over you like this? His lips left yours and moved down to  your jaw. His hands roamed all over your torso and you tried not to let  him fog your head up. Why did he have to be so stupid? You pushed him  back but he only moved closer. His hand found your pussy and you held  back a moan. "Taehyung" you tried getting his attention again. You knew  that he could feel how wet you were but you didn't want him to win. He  massaged your pussy lips, each movement of his fingers sending electric  waves throughout your body. "Kim Taehyung" you said, his name leaving  your lips more like a sigh than a protest.

"Stop" you said weakly. You tried pushing him again and he removed his lips from your jawline.

"Do  you really want to fight me on this?" he asked huskily. He pinched your  clit and you gasped, still not allowing yourself to moan. "Fine" he  said. He threw his lips back onto yours, immediately biting down and  tugging on your lip. You made a noise resembling a scream and a moan. He  unzipped his pants and pulled them off. He then threw you on the floor,  ignoring your protests. His lips instantly latched onto your breasts,  sucking and biting your nipples. His hand went back to your pussy as he  pushed three fingers into your hole. He drilled his fingers into you as  his teeth pinched and prodded at your nipples.

He added a fourth  finger and you moaned, no longer able to hold back. Your hips tried to  move in rhythm with his fast pace. His lips moved to your clit as his  fingers drove into you. He roughly sucked your clit into his mouth, his  teeth grazing over it occasionally. You grabbed his head and ground  yourself onto his fingers. "Fuck~" you breathed out, the pleasure making  you light-headed.

"Tae- Oh! Oh God! Mmm~" A series grunts and  word fragments flew from your mouth as his tongue quickly flickered over  your clit. You spasmed around his fingers as your climax took over.  Your head was swimming as he lifted you up from the floor pushing you  back against the wall. He lifted you up before pressing his dick into  you. Your head fell back, hitting the wall as he humped into you. Each  thrust was perfectly executed, pulling a groan out of you.

Still  inside of you, he carried you to your bedroom and laid you on the bed.  He continued burying himself inside of you, trying to milk out every  moan that he could from inside your throat. His thrusts were hard and  fast as if he were literally trying to fuck your brains out. By the way  things are going, he just might. Right now you were in seventh heaven.  He rolled over, you now on top of him and bounced you up and down on his  dick.

Your breasts bounced he sat up as far as he could sucking  one into his mouth. His arms continued bouncing you up and down, your  hair flying as you screamed out into the open air.

"Fuck, fuck,  fuck. Right there!" you screamed, your second orgasm building. His hips  bucked up into you and your teeth clenched as you came hard. His release  was not far as he pushed his hips up into you. His hips slowed as he  came into you, still riding out his orgasm. His hips finally stopped and  you moved to lay on his chest, his limp dick sliding out of you. His  hand went to your hair and you listened to his fast heartbeat.

"____, I'm so sorry-"

"Can  we talk about that later?" you asked, looking up at him. He kissed your  forehead and nodded. Right now you were far too worn out to deal with  that discussion. Plus, after good sex, there were only two things that  you could do: go to sleep... or go for round two.

source: http://picficskpopstyle.tumblr.com/post/104469545472/