Jimin

Park Jimin AU:
The HighSchool badboy and you're the nerd.
WARNING: bullying, strong violence

Y/N's POV

I take my notebooks and clutch them to my chests as i walk faster to my class when it's all to late. "HEY Y/N!!" I curse under my breath and take a deep breath.

I turn around and see him. Park Jimin.
The school's most popular and bad boy along with his bestfriends Taehyung, Jin, Yoongi, Jungkook, Namjoon and Hoseok which people named as BTS.

I mentally prepare myself at what's today's gonna be. It's not a suprise that he always bullied me, hence i'm the weakest and i'm the nerd.

"Is this yours?" He asks eyes on my notebook. I nod at him looking down. He chuckles and flip my notebooks to the air making it scatter everywhere on the floor. He laughs and all his bestfriends did the same. He takes the drink from Taehyung and pour it all on me.

My mouth opens as i stand up and he continues the pour the entire bottle on me. He throws the bottle to my face and laugh his head off "Poor loser. Clean up the mess would ya?" He said chuckling leaving with BTS.

Tears start to form in my eyes but i hold it in. No Y/N. No more tears for him. You need to be strong.

I look at all the wet and destroyed papers that i worked on all night that's now ruined. I clean all my papers and throw it to the trashbin. I take a deep breath and i walk to the toilet. Wash my clothes and change to some new ones.

I take a look at myself in the mirror. I sigh. "You're not even pretty, skinny, you're just a fat ugly loser." Tears that i were holding back stream down my cheeks. "Why is it always me? I know i'm weak and vulnerable but.. why always has to be me?" I sob and sniff. I take a deep breath and wipe my tears and left the toilet.

*ring ring*
Lunch time. I thought to myself as i walk to the canteen and line up for my food. I smile at the lunchlady "Thank you." I turn and trip over causing me and all my food scatter on the floor. My eyes widen as i look up.

Not again Park Jimin.

"Watch where you're going nerd! Use you eyes to see loser!" He said shouting at me ending with laughters from other students.

All the students were calling me names, throwing me food to the floor as i stand up run away.

I hate you Park Jimin! I fucking hate you Park Jimin! For making my life in school a living hell! I HATE THAT I FUCKINGLOVE YOU PARK JIMIN!
I don't even know how did i fell in love with you! Your charming eye smile and good looks always sway me. But you hate me and we will never be together.

I chuckle to myself. Huh.. why would a guy like you want to be with a girl like me? I'm nobody.

No friends... no boyfriend.. everybody hates you.

"Y/N!" I stop my tracks and turn around to see one of his bestfriends. Jin i think?

"I'm really sorry about Jimin.. he's going way too far with you." He apologizes and i smile at him. "Nah.. it's fine." He nods then walk away.

I sigh and continue walking back to class. My stomach grumbles but i ignored it. What am i supposed to do when my food is all over the floor? Stupid boy.

*ding ding*

Finally it's the end. I can finally go home, relax and sleep. I pack up all my things and take my bag when i hear the footsteps coming in and the door being clicked.

My heart's racing as i turn around to see the one and only Park Jimin. I close my eyes and opened it just to make sure it was him.

I sigh "What do you want Jimin?!" I snap at him. He looks taken aback "WHAT DO YOU WANT! HAVE YOU NOT DONE ENOUGH FOR MAKING MY SCHOOL YEAR A LIVING HELL? HAVE YOU EVER THINK HOW THAT WOULD HURT MY FEELINGS? YOU DON'T RIGHT? Cause you never cared Jimin..." i shout at him tears pouring down my face.

"Huh.. why did i ever love you?" I said to softly barely any voice coming out.

"You love me?" He look at me eyes widen. I wipe my tears "Doesn't matter."

He takes a step forward to me and lift my chin up with his forefinger "It matters
Y/N.. because i love you too."

My eyes widen and my mouth opens. Did Park Jimin just say he love me? Is this even real right now?

I push his hand away "Yeah right. Enough with your pranks and bullies Jimin! I'm done." He roll his eyes and planted a soft kiss on my lips as our lips move perfectly in sync with each other. He pulls away "I may always prank and bully you.. but i never ever joke about love Y/N.."

My heart swells at his words and his beautiful charming smile. I smile sweetly at him but turns to flat by a mile second. "Then why did you always bully me? Torture my life?!" I said to him sadly.

He grabs my hand and kiss both of its fist "I don't know.. it's because.. i-i don't know how to express my love for you
Y/N.. i have like you for a long time actually.." he chuckles scratching the back of his neck "but i.. i never did confessed to you because i'm.. i'm scared.. and nervous.. you're just so beautiful, precious and innocent. Please forgive me Y/N.. i didn't mean any of it! I'm so sorry.." he said.

I smile at him and peck his lips
"I forgive you." He smiles "So.. does that mean we're..?" I nod shyly at him. He grins and shouts in victory "YES!!"

"You are now my girlfriend~ and i'm now you're boyfriend!!" He sings playfully as i laugh how silly he looks.

He opens the door and we walk together hand in hand outside the school. "Shall we Park Jimin?"

He smiles "We shall Y/N, Y/L/N."