Yoonmin "That Turns You On?" pt.1

WARNING: SMUT AHEAD. YA'LL BE PREPARED THERE'S GOING TO BE A LOT OF SMUTS AHEAD. THREESOME OR JUST READERXMEMBER.
holy jesus christ. everyone needs holy water.

"He's been sleeping for hours" Jimin said, nodding towards the  bedroom. He carried a bag of chips to the couch and sat down before  turning on the TV. The other members were nowhere to be found and, apart  from the TV and Jimin's chip crunching, it was silent. You walked into  the bedroom and shut the door.

Yoongi was curled up on his side,  lying on top of the blankets. You call his name and he rolled over onto  his back with a small smile on his face. You called his name again and  he moaned your name in his sleep. Your eyebrows shot up and you smiled.  He couldn't be dreaming about...? You looked over and saw the tent in his  shorts.

You looked back at the cracked bedroom door, still  hearing the tv, before scooting closer to his sleeping figure. You freed  his throbbing penis from his shorts and he sighed deeply. You trail  your finger from the base of his dick to the reddish-purple head across  every ridge and vein. It twitched in your hand and you gave a quick  glance up to his face to see his eyebrows drawn together. You repeated  the action again, this time adding more pressure and his mouth opened  slightly. You began to wonder how long he could stay asleep under these  conditions. You gave his shaft a tight squeeze and he groaned, his head  moving to the side. His penis oozed precum and you used your thumb to  smear it over the head.

As your thumb moved in circles over the  head of his penis, your other hand moved to fondle his balls. His hips  twitched upwards and you watched his face, waiting for him to wake up.  When he didn't, you licked his slit before encircling his head with your  lips. You ran your tongue all over his member, losing yourself and  forgetting to check on his sleeping figure. Your cheeks hollowed as you  began to suck. Yoongi's hand made it to your head and your eyes snapped  up to his face. His bottom lip was caught between his teeth as he stared  at you intently. He guided your bobbing head further onto his dick and  you tried your best not to gag.

Once he was satisfied with your  pace, he pulled his hand from your head and sat back. You took him in as  far as you could, coating him with saliva and he cursed under his  breath. You used your hand to pump the base of his dick and he moaned,  his Gyeongsang satoori pouring out of his mouth. He warned you as he  approached his orgasm and your hand pumped furiously. His hands flew  back onto your head and with a final yell of your name he came. Yoongi  ran his fingers through his hair as you wiped the sides of your mouth.

You  heard voices outside of the door and quickly composed yourself as he  stuffed himself back into his shorts. Not wanting to seem suspicious,  the two of you got off of the bed and started toward the living room. As  you stepped out, you greeted the boys with a smile. Jimin popped his  head from the kitchen and asked to speak with you.

Leaving Yoongi  behind, you walk to the kitchen where Jimin had his head buried in the  freezer. "Yes Jimin? You wanted to talk?" you asked innocently. He  smirked at you and shut the freezer door before walking to stand behind  you.

"I just wanted to say that Hyung should be grateful to have  someone like you" he whispered dangerously close to your ear. He pressed  himself closer to you, his hardness pressed against your butt. Your  eyes widened and he moved away from you, walking straight into Yoongi.  Jimin moved around him and your boyfriend walked to you. He pulled you  into a kiss and you pulled back. "Did you see-"

"Jimin was hard?  Yeah" he said, returning his lips to yours. You pulled back again and  gave him a look. "...and... you're okay with that?" you ask.

Yoongi looked down and you followed his line of sight to see his erection. "That turns you on?" you asked, shocked.

"Jimin  has always had a little crush on you" he said, once again bringing his  lips to yours. A little crush? As he slid his tongue into your mouth,  the wheels began to turn in your head.

source:
http://picficskpopstyle.tumblr.com/post/