V

Y/N's POV

You work in one of Seoul's Best Photography Agency which leads you to meeting well known & popular celebrities every day. And since you're one of the top professionals photographers, you almost come in every photoshoot.

"Y/N! You're up! 2pm in Gangnam!" My boss shouts giving me the address and the portfolio. I bow at him "Thank you boss!" He smiles and walk away.

All the production crew including myself drive to the photoshoot place. "Minho ssi! Help me unload this lighting!" He looks up to see me calling him. He catches it and walk towards me "Ah yes! Here.." he said grabbing the heavy lighting equipments. I smile thanking him. He dissapears into the long hallways leaving me here outside with my camera.

I turn on my camera and take some few shots to get started. I was moving the camera around when suddenly someone popped up in my lens and i accidentaly take a picture.

*click*

I lower down my camera and see a young man smiling brightly greeting me. "Omg i'm so sorry!" I apologized bowing at him.

He smiles shrugging "Eh its fine.. Hello! You must be Y/N!" He says. I give him a small smile "Yes! And you are?"

"Kim Taehyung or you can call me V." He smiles. I nod and he mumbles something under his breath. "Well! I gotta go now, looking forward to today's shoot Y/N!" He shouts walking away.

I chuckle and look at the photo in my media. My mouth went wide open as i look at the result.

Wow... my mind went blank. Speechless is all i could think of.

I smile looking at the result

I smile looking at the result. Damn this boy really got me starstruck. "Y/N! Hurry up! We're starting soon!" I shake my head coming back to my senses and shouts yes to my assistant. "Be right there!!"

I cough and clear my throat. "Who do we have here?" I ask my assistant JiHye and she whispers "Bangtan Sonyeondan." My eyes went wide "Aaah really?" She nods excitedly.

"Hello everyone my name is Y/N! I will be your photographer for today's shoot!" I greet them bowing and they did the same "Hello, we are Bangtan Sonyeondan! Please treat us well!"

Okay let's start. I learn all their names by now. The oldest Jin, second oldest Suga, the bright and cheeful J-hope, leader Rap Monster, cute blondie Jimin, youngest Jungkook, and lastly him Kim Taehyung.

I can already feel my cheeks heating up from just his presence. How will be able to do this shoot? Gosh.. Y/N breathe properly will you? You only met this guy like just today. But why is he making you feel like this?

"Jungkook! A little bit to the left!" I shout aiming my camera perfectly at the shot. "Perfect!" He smiles and bow. By now all the members have done with their individual photoshoots except for one person.

Kim Taehyung.

He walks in the set looking like a prince sent from heaven. I feel my cheeks getting red when he makes eye contact with me. I look away and take a deep breath before turning my attention to him again. "Taehyung are you ready?" I ask and he plastered a bright smile "Ready."

He poses really well, he is very photogenic. There is not one single shot that he didn't shine, he really is a handsome human being. I snap my last shot at him and smile "And it's done!" He smiles thanking me and bow.

I put my camera away and walk outside to catch some fresh air. Luckily the photoshoot takes place close to the park, so i walk there and relax sitting on one of the benches.

I close my eyes relaxing and breathing in the fresh air. "What are you doing here?" Suddenly someone tap my shoulder and take a seat beside me. It's him.

I shrug at him "Nothing, just taking some break." He smiles "Thanks for the photos! Mine turn out great." I nod at him "Pleasure working with you.. and the rest of the boys." I smile and look away to the kids playing with their dogs.

My heart swells at the sight. "Awee cute." I mumble under my breath. "Not as cute as you are." He says. I was taken aback by his statement. Did he hear what i said? What?

I can feel my cheeks becoming red "Huh?" My hair was covering my face due to my red cheeks. He place his forefinger on my chin and turn me to him, he takes a piece of my hair and tucking it behind my ear. "Please don't cover your face.. you're beautiful." I look down smiling "T-thanks.."

He smiles "This might sound crazy as we just met today, but i really enjoy your company. Wanna hang out together?" He asks and my mouth opens a little and close back again. "Hm.. y-yeah sure." I smile shyly. "Like a date?" I add in.

He smiles "Like a date."

I can feel my heart beating rapidly, i'm sweating which is weird because it's not hot at all! My cheeks are becoming redder every second and i need to get out of here. "Well.. uhm.. see you then! Here's my number. A-and goodbye!" I managed to get all the words out and give him by business card which has my number in it.

I literally run back to my shooting place and see all of them looking at me weirdly. "Y/N? Why are you running?" My assistant JiHye asks me. She examines my face "And why are you sweating? It's not even hot."

Come on Y/N think. Think!

"Oh yea! Uhm.. i..i went for a jog! You know how work stresses me out, i..i need something to- to get my mind off of it." I said placing both my hands on my hips.

"Yeah that's pretty good" I thought to myself.

She looks at me unsure and i plaster my best confidence face. She nods "Okay.. then." She walks away and finally I can breathe properly.

I take a deep breath, in and out. Fanning my face with both my hands. When suddenly i made contact with someone's chest "Can't wait for our date Y/N~" he whispers in my ear and walks away.

I freeze there, standing not moving any bones of my body. Okay! Let me just die.

------------------------------