RM

FLUFFS AHEAD >3

***
Y/N's POV

Today is the day that he is going to introduce me to his members. I feel super excited and very very nervous. What they'll think? What if they don't like me? Or am if i'm not pretty enough?

I take a deep breath as these questions keep flooding inside my head. I open the door and see the boys and Namjoon sitting on the chairs. I smile big at him and he hugs me. "Hello Y/N~" he said.

He takes my hand and lead me to sit next to him. I look at all the boys and they all are smiling to me, i sent them a sincere smile as i introduce myself. "Hello everyone, my name is Y/N, Y/L/N." They look at me and smile. "Nice to meet you."

I look at them and one of them caught my eye. Oh my god. No way! No fucking way. This is unreal. He's here?! In front of me?! After all these fucking years?!

I stand up "TAE?!" I look at him in disbelief and his eyes widen and mouth opens "Oh my god. Y/N?"

All the boys begin whispering at each other "what?" "What happened?" "How did they both know each other?"

I look at his face. I scoff, still handsome as always. But he managed to do all this after he fucking left me 3 years ago.

"So this is what you've been doing? 3 years Taetae! You could've called me!" I snap at him and he approach me lookin guilty as ever "I'm so sorry Y/N... i promise you-" i look at him tears forming in my eyes "i need a moment. I'm sorry everyone." I said to them and left the room.

Tears start to flow down. This is not what i wanted, i want this day to be the happiest day of my life! Not the worst.

I hear footsteps coming behind me and i know that's Namjoon. He spin me around and hold my hands. "Y/N...? Y/N what happened?" He asks softly.

I hug him as more tears start to fall down. I have forgot Tae all those years ago, but seeing him again after all these years... i just couldn't believe that he's alive.

No calls. No text. No videocalls. No letters. No anything. Just left me.

I wipe my tears as Namjoon lead me to a lounge room where he sits and lay my head on his chest. "Back then.. me and.. tae were together.." i sniff " we were the perfect couple if you could say that. People at school love us, our family supported us, and we loved each other.." i take a deep breath as Namjoon carress my shoulders softly "H-he suddenly left me.. only saying his last words goodbye and the next day i never saw him again. He literally vanished into thin air."

"I waited for him everyday.. to call me, to text me.. to come back.. but he never did. I was heartbroken beyond anything else, i couldn't do anything because he left me.. but after years without him i managed to a get grip to myself. I fix myself.. no more sad and depressed Y/N.. today is cheerful and happy Y/N!"

"And it worked, i move to Seoul.. continue my studies here and then.. i met you." I look at him and he smiles "A boy who is cute, with gorgeous dimples and eyes.. i fell for you harder than ever." He holds me tighter and i kiss his lips. "Namjoon.. if you think i still love him.. no. I already forgot about him years ago, but just seeing him in front of me brings back bad and tough memories.. that i-i can't handle anymore."

He holds me closer to him "I know.. i know baby.. breathe in and out.. it's okay. And i'm not mad if you're asking.. just- just please talk to Tae.. get things straight." He runs his fingers through my hair.

I sigh and nod because he's right. I can't move on with life if i don't know the reason why he left me 3 years ago.

"Okay." He smiles then takes my hand leading me back to the room. Telling all the other boys except Tae to leave.

We sit facing each other, no sound were being made except our breathings.

"Y/N." "Tae." We both say at the same time and chuckle. "You first." I say.

He takes a deep breath "First off, i'm sorry. So fucking sorry that i left you back then, that i-i didn't leave you with any calls or texts or anything. I'm so sorry
Y/N.. but i have a reason." He continues
"I want to pursue my music career, but i-i didn't exactly know how to. I left Daegu and move to Seoul, i tell my parents not to tell you because i don't want you finding out because i might never be back.. once i'm in Seoul, BigHit recruit me as their trainee and i train here everyday." He smiles "My dream came true Y/N.. i became an idol with BTS and i love them so so much." I grin hearing his story and could feel tears start to form again "I'm sorry for snapping at you Tae.."

He stands up and went to hug me tightly "It's okay Y/N.. i deserve it." We pull away and smile at each other "Best friends?" I suggest and he grins spinning me round and round "Best friends."

Cheers were erupted outside the room as they all came inside. I did not see Namjoon.. where is he?

I walk outside searching him in the hallways and he's not there. I walk back inside and one of the members notice me "He's in the rooftop." I smile thanking him.

I climb up stairs and see him facing the sky. I smile and entangle my arms with his. "Namjoonie~ why are you here?" I ask intertwining our hands together.

He sighs "You.. you're not getting back together with Tae right? I mean- you both have a lot of history together and i-" i cut him off by kissing his lips.

I smile at him and look at him silly "No! Of course not." I chuckle "Tae is my past, sure i loved him, but you're my future.. and i love you so so much joonie~" he grins and kiss my forehead. "Plus don't think i'll be going anytime soon.. no way. I'm staying right here beside you forever."

He grins and and peck my lips "Good." I chuckle at him and he wraps his arms around my shoulder as we observe the skylines.

Sure Tae and I have a lot of history together.. but that doesn't mean i can't make more fun and unforgetable memories with Namjoon. Tae will always and forever will be my bestfriend now.. and Namjoon will be my future. I love him and i will take care of him deeply.

Because what matters is not the past.. is the future.

---