53. What you like is, what I love!

Start from the beginning

"Why are you showing your white teeth now? Did I said any joke?"

I chuckled nodded in denial coming out of my musings and got up from his lap. This time I extended my open palms to him. He looks surprised but nonetheless clasped his with mine.

To the contrary at the time of our arrival, he looped his arms around my waist stealing my chance of wrapping my arms around him. Pouting I hugged myself. My shoulder brushed against his chest. He led me through the pathway to reach our room.

°°°

"Change into something comfortable" I shook my head taking my night clothes. Quickly slipping into the dress I literally run outside. I can't take the risk of seeing his sleepy form after taking my leisure shower and moisturizing my skin.

Thankfully he laid on the bed supporting by his elbow. I climbed on other side and crawled towards him as he wide opened his arms.

Imprisoned between his arms, I pulled my knees away in attempt to be close to him.

"I loved this evening arnav" I whispered looking up at him.

Bending down he pecked my forehead "That's what I wanted"

"Tomorrow morning we're having our mehendi ceremony and at evening it was haldi. Day after tomorrow is our marriage. And the same night we're celebrating our wedding night. Be prepared!" He winked at last.

"So eager haan?" I raised my brows in amusement and strange excitement.

"Yup, can't wait to make you mine!" He stated huskily peperring kisses on my face leaving no inch of my skin uncovered with his lovely remark.

I giggled as his kisses turned desparate.

"You're enjoying my state, aren't you?" He furrowed his brows plastering a stern face inbetween his kisses. I looked at him and then burst out laughter the next moment. His hairs were messy, thanks to my fingers. His lips having smudged pink lipstick.

"Laugh as much as you want. Because after 48 hours you need to search your voice"

I gulped seeing the desire on his eyes. It was getting intense by passing minute. Nervousness and excitement started to fight against eachother. The mere thought of conquering him whole and getting conquered by him sending thrill down my spine. I blinked my eyes when my stupid, shameless brain started to give images to my dirty thoughts. It's been a bad idea of reading romantic fictions in order to cope up with his separation.

He closed his eyes end expelled a deep breath. When he opened again his desire filled eyes now took a new change named love, affection and care.

"Sleep Jaan. We're having less time" I obliged without further words. Sliding down I laid my head on his chest while his arm was thrown around my shoulder. I circled my right arm around his waist and his rested over my arm in his torso. Before slipping into deep slumber, I felt his lips on my hairline.

Arnav Pov

A shrill of tone disturbed my slumber. Flickering my lids I opened it after a lot of struggles. After a torture of five days, yesterday I slept peacefully. Stretching my left palm to the side table, I turned off the alarm. Inhaling her scent I looked down and found her asleep. Giving a quick peck on her forehead I slowly untangled myself from her hold. Like our stay at her house, today also we laid tangled ourselves. Her arms around mine, tickling breath against my neck she almost laid over me.

Sitting on my knees I carefully placed the comforter around her before starting the necessary arrangements for mehendi. After seemed like hours, I sat beside her.